Reply to Thread

Thread: Time to fix...

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove

Time to fix...

PVP !!!

Dear BB,

For some time now i struggle my way through the pathfinder quests and run into the pvp quests.
    I don't give up easily, but PVP makes me consider it a few times a month.
    I don't like PVP, when you know what to do it's pretty boring, but it's part of the questline so i drag my way through it.
    There's a small moment of victory ( 1 second ) when i succeed until i want to build defence.
    I throw down a stronghold to see it vanish within seconds and the building spot goes with it. What the beepers !!!!
    The first time it happened i wondered if something ended up in my coffee and didn't pay attention.But it didn't happen once, no it happens often and on different colonies.
    Searching through the forum tells me it already exists for years !!!!

So BB, can you put a BB nerd on it and fix PVP or be so kind to remove the PVP quests from the pathfinder quests ?
    It's such a waste of resources, not even to mention the angry settlers i face when i give it another try
    Oh and please tell support to stop telling people to clear cache, flush dns and all of that like it's a miracle solution that will solve everything ?
    It's a bug and it needs a fix. Within years they will get spammed when more and more have to do it.

Kind regards, Inyi

PS: can you hide this topic for my fellow guildbuddies, i freak them out with my PVP stories and they refuse to level because of it

World
    Newfoundland
    So BB, can you put a BB nerd on it and fix PVP or be so kind to remove the PVP quests from the pathfinder quests ?
    there is a button, looks like a gold star, under the list of quests, that turns the pvp part of the quests off.
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    that does not solve the problem of the bug tho does it

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    i wasn't aware of that button, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by grampajaws View Post
    that does not solve the problem of the bug tho does it
    and that !!!!
    i think i prefer pvp above sea snake or besieged city
    i am sick for saying that O_o

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Shame there isn't that button for all the pvp quests.

Reply to Thread