Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Daylight savings time

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    best make it a substantial book as well )

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    On the other hand, many of us are now in orbit mood wise!

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Icegirl, I dont appreciate being told off for what is BB's error, not mine! And the night before??? Many buffs, searches etc are geared towards when we can actually get on line and in the time we have, so yes, I and others gear ourselves to that. If we are given wrong/misleading information it isnt resolved by doing things 'the night before', Its resolved by BB getting its act together.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by maryam1 View Post
    Icegirl, I dont appreciate being told off for what is BB's error, not mine! And the night before??? Many buffs, searches etc are geared towards when we can actually get on line and in the time we have, so yes, I and others gear ourselves to that. If we are given wrong/misleading information it isnt resolved by doing things 'the night before', Its resolved by BB getting its act together.
    Good luck with that! I've been playing long enough not to trust them. Maybe one day you'll catch wise, until then please do not hold your breath.
    It's not my fault that I never learned to take responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    The Germans have 3x gem happy hour..... we have an Alpaca!

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    I wonder if they will also start update 1 hour early on german servers ?

Checked french server - there it says 8- 12 - without time-zone - that would be 8 CEST - and that was when EU-servers closed.

Since servers are located in France I think someone wrongly put a 'BST' behind time in forum Post
    Last edited by halv12; 24.04.18 at 08:18.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    A sarcastic comment would have been acceptable, Telling people off is most definitely the wrong tone of voice and approach. Yes we know BB has their fair share of BooBoo 's but it goes a bit far to then blame the player for their mistake.

The bottom line is, BeeBee made a BooBoo so any irritation and blame should be put there. The people that have been aorund the block by now also know that getting annoyed is pointless - so it is more managing expectations than anything else.

So i ddint manage to send of the explorers and rebuild some mines etc before maintenance- in the end it is a limited effect although buffs running out can be quite annoying - esp if you planned to switch off production in the morning (instead of 10+ hours earlier .....) Doodoo happens and hopefully it also means servers are back 1 hour earlier

TiTaKa1503
    In 1h earlyer happends maybe in dreams but not here lol

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    I'll settle for anything less than the 3 days the last one took.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello folks,

As you've rightly pointed out, there was a publishing mistake on our maintenance notice this morning. I usually alter the times to reflect the BST timezone as this is the UK server, but this time I was given the times with that alteration already made, which led to this error. I've now corrected the times. I apologise for any inconvenience caused and will do my best to ensure it doesn't happen again.

TiTaKa1503
    Thanks Saqui, i know it not your fault.... its your devs fault not giving the correct times (timezone).

Reply to Thread