Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Football event 2018?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Football event 2018?

Does anybody know if football event is scheduled this year?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    There are plans to release an event sometime during the summer. Whether it is related to the football has not been confirmed yet.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    I can confirm that there's a summer event planned, and it will be themed around the 2018 Football World Cup! More information will be released when it's ready!

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Woohoo! Cant wait to get my countrys flag!
    Worst. Comedian. EVER.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    if you want to see what the event will involve it's dead easy just look up what was in the event from 2014

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Thanks for confirmation.
    @lordloocan1: im looking forward for Friary and more lucky explorers. Tho, hope also for some surprises too

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Studs, banana skins, grass & boxing gloves! Its the footy event woowoo! What will be in the calendar this time?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    i am curious as we only get a footie event every couple years will the x2 boost be added to select adventures on this? looking at the last event they didnt drop that many footballs

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    i am curious as we only get a footie event every couple years will the x2 boost be added to select adventures on this? looking at the last event they didnt drop that many footballs
    I am hoping seasonal adventures continues in footie event too. My prediction/thinking is that footie pitch will work like spring park and cooldown will be cut in half if player got two on island. I find it very useful now, but twice a day is better
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    u can get a rough idea of the footie event by looking at the world championship 2014 event. but bare in mind a lot of new things have been put in the game since then. as it was only upto lvl 50 back then now its lvl 75. plus lvl 6 buildings were being introduced then as well. So use that guide as only a rough outline of what to expect. Dont think they had the double or triple bonuses on any events back then. From what some of my guildies have said the addy X3 X2 bonuses for events have only been in the game for about 2 years now. i didnt start playing till the end of jan 2017. So havnt done any footie events so far and dont know how the game was before. So i rely a lot on the wiki to look at how things used to be to try and plan for events i havnt done yet using the guides.

Reply to Thread