Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: World Design Day: Submissions

World
    Northisle
    This is helpful stork. Its zone buff and with her help all working buffs in your island will be prolonged 20%

http://prntscr.com/jbpu25

Last edited by kurgkurg; 29.04.18 at 20:51. Reason: i cant add the image, will tray :)

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    How I see MMA:

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Belles grout : Fantastic idea, well thought out

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    love the Grout Maker, though it would have to be slow and non trade-able too, it would increase the value of granite though, very useful for long term players if it was an annual event item, so that it could be collected like the recyclers

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I would like to design a gardening creature that is running around the home island (kind of hairy colorful monster - a nice one of course) and that is planting flowers. With a certain amount of these flowers workyards can be buffed. But the creature needs to be feeded and needs a sleeping place under a new tree.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    That is brilliant!!! I want one.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    well done belle a great idea for a new building we all want one

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    I fancy an excelsior crystal chain - geo to find cave, miner to mine crystals, jeweler to cut crystal, polisher to polish and supply

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    +1 for the grout

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Bruceys Bone Breath

Meet Bruce, he developed after I was bored with no one chatting in guild and I told them I was getting a dog to talk to, they didn't care
    For me Brucey and his loyal bone have sniffed out a stash of collectibles hidden deep within the mayors house and with his bone breath can -
    1. convert a pile of well hidden collectibles in the mayors house to a 300% for 12+ hours on the elite barracks
    2. get a new doghouse building to produce new buffs like a) 300% for 12+ hours. b) Boost Buffs for elite barracks start as a 500% for 1 hour then lessen to 400% for and hour, followed by a 100% for 3 hours. Happy to negotiate for anything else to help us not wait weeks for the troups to be made in the elite barracks.
    Cheers
    Andyfrog
    Last edited by Andyfrog; 01.05.18 at 11:25. Reason: my piccy didnt work :(

Closed Thread