Reply to Thread

Thread: Resetting Skill Lines Mini-Event

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland

Resetting Skill Lines Mini-Event

Is there ever going to be an event where you could reset your skill lines for free? That would be very helpful after so many years that the skill line were implemented.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianKid View Post
    He is talking about moving buildings not skill lines
    If you read the official answer from BB_Alex though, it is clearly about moving buildings.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Ah, sorry. My bad!

The point still stands, however, that this question has been asked several times before to no avail. I would suspect that the reasons for this would be very much in line with the reasons laid out by BB_Alex as to why they want to avoid more free move events. If they were to implement a free reskill then naturally, in future, many players would hold off using the current mechanisms in favour of waiting for the next 'free' opportunity, much as they used to with free move events. Before the 'Ask Me Anything' answer was posted, I used to regularly see someone making reference to how their island was a mess and wondering when the next free move was going to be so they could sort it out.

I sincerely doubt BB would want to create a similar type of circumstance with skill resets.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    How about a 50% off gem reset cost event then? You know, meet in the middle.
    Worst. Comedian. EVER.

Reply to Thread