Reply to Thread

Thread: Add total loss in final report

World
    Newfoundland

Add total loss in final report

After an adventure ends, could you please add the total loss of troops in the final report, which also shows the loot? It can show a quick comparison of what I gain and lose.

It will saves me a lot of time to sum up all the battle reports. And, it's easier to compare my loss from time to time to adjust my strategy for better. Like, when I try different strategies, looking at the total loss will help me decide which strategy is the best.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Would really like to see this implemented as well!
    +1

World
    Sandycove
    I keep track of the losses details myself by always recording what I sent and what was able to come home. But I completely agree there could be great improvements to the report. I would love to see losses, recovery via first aid skill, summary of enemies slain by type, etc. There are a lot of numbers that could be summarized at the end that people would find useful in assorted ways.

+1
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    + 1

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1 , also equally important "time to complete".

Its a different doing multiple waves of suicide attacks with rest, and different doing back to back adventures.

Maybe also keep a log (extra button for statistics or something) for future reference, not just a number in a mail.

Reply to Thread