Reply to Thread

Thread: Besiegers - Demolition

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland

Besiegers - Demolition

Was checking through AD/HP on elite units earlier today and noticed that Besiegers have an ability called "Demolition". Probably due to the advancing age of my brain I cannot remember seeing this before.

I have had a look thru various wikis and searched the forum but I cannot find any reference to this and what it actually does, although the text on the Besieger in the Elite Barracks alludes to "double damage when tearing a camp down".

On the test server forum I have found what may be relevant in a discussion about adding abilities to the Besieger.

Can anyone shed any light on this ability and does anyone know if it has been added to any simulators, if so, which ones.

Thanks

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    As far as I know, it just makes it so the camp gets cleared faster once its health bar appears (after you win). It comes in handy for getting a boss kill while a block is in progress.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks, this is the same as the Cannoneer has from the old style troops. (I think I have only ever seen the 1K added on one attack in one guide for SOLT)

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_flap View Post
    Thanks, this is the same as the Cannoneer has from the old style troops. (I think I have only ever seen the 1K added on one attack in one guide for SOLT)
    Yes and it has a very marginal difference, most things that are blockable have larger margins for block to work at all.

Reply to Thread