Reply to Thread

Thread: [PR0] The Professionals are recruiting

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

[PR0] The Professionals are recruiting

Hello
    I´m a level 70 player from Sweden. I started this guild cus I hade several friends that told me I should start a guild. So here it is The Professionals with the guild tag PR0. In guild chat we speak English cus it is a world wide guild with players from all around the world. You are free to whisper me in Swedish (svenska) if you like.

We are a fast growing guild that is looking for active, helpfull and friendly members.

If you are new to the game and want to learn and have fun we got many helpfull high level players.

Do you like to swap adventure loots? We got players that is up for some adventure loot spot swapping

Are you Looking for more help with premium buffing and such things? Yepp! We have premium players that can and will help you out.

Atm there are alot of players joining but we got room for more active players.

You will get help to finish of the guild quest and it is important to do it also so all can get as much guild coins as possible.

If this sound interesting to you just send a mail to Dojjan and I will contact you as soon as I can

Would be awsome if more players for the night shift (gmt+12 or so) would join us.

Have a nice day
    /Dojjan
    Last edited by Dojjan; 17.05.18 at 13:09. Reason: Misstyping

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    And any aussie or Nz players are more them welcome to join ...even Usa based players

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    After 8 days we are 22 active and helpfull people in the guild. Mostly high level player ( 55+ ) so we could use some lower level player joining also.

We are getting over 100 guild coins each day

Tigers wish of more aussie, Nz or Usa based players have worked pretty good so far we have 5 players from that timezone, but more are more then welcome to join us

Just send a mail to Dojjan

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    GJ Dojjan

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hey norfik! Sorry for late response but thanks man

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hey again!

Looking good over here atm we are getting 100-130 bonus guild coins per day. more players joined from aussi, Nz, asia and USA.

If you are an activ player from any time zone that want to get alot of help good friends and guild coins please apply to the guild and try us out
    With active we mean you shall do atleast 10 out of 14 guild quests. You get 1 guild quest each day and alot of help from the guild to finish it, so that means you need to play atleast 10 days over a 2 weeks time.

Mail me for more information please.

Have fun all!
    /Dojjan

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hey all!

If anyone looking for a guild feel free to try us out we are an active guild with players from all over the world. We want you to do 10 out of 14 guild quests if you join us and you will get alot of help to get your guild quests done and help with the game also ofc. Atm we are getting 100-130 guild coins each day.

We got a weekly lottery on sundays with alot of nice prizes (8-10 winners) and alot of players joining in

So if you are active (atleast do 10 out of 14 guild quests), like to chat some, enjoy to help others, get help and have fun leveling up in a fast way please apply to the guild or Mail Dojjan, CleanBert or RoxyLouw.

Have fun all!
    /Dojjan

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Actively looking for new players again. guild with lots of active players for help with leveling up and adventure loot spots. people from southern hemisphere welcome as there are players from USA and Australia in the guild. mostly European based but eager to help any newbies looking for advice mail Harvey76 if interested in applying

Reply to Thread