Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 23/05/2018

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by geezer123 View Post
    I read elsewhere that the login bonus has changed to crystal shards, nothing in Dev diary about that on this latest downgrade :-(
    That sucks. In the long run the only thing usefull from the ugly barbie house is the guide buffs. Please stop spamming us with crystal shards and crystals.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Personally i think making one trooptype better cheaper or more expensive will just mean that the cheaper troop will replace the more expensive troop. All the elite troops are using plat ore, so basically we just look at the production-time-lost before we make an decission about which troop is the most effective one in the adventure.

The elite troops have the disadvantage that they all use the same resources to make, especially the melee ones. So basically you check how much time does it take to replace the troopunit. Now people are just going to switch to full Swords instead of MS. Are they going to switch the costs when they see that everyone is using swords only??
    +1, i really can't believe this, by increasing the cost of most used units and at the same time reduce production time for S,M (with same cost) at least they can reduce MS,MM production time to make it more balance

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    New update looks very bad in my opinion, BB introduced 60+ lvl how long ago? Year+? And after all that time they decided to change how game mechanics works. Increased cost = more grind = less fun.

qawpaw
    i would like crystals but no shards

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by PrzeM View Post
    New update looks very bad in my opinion, BB introduced 60+ lvl how long ago? Year+? And after all that time they decided to change how game mechanics works. Increased cost = more grind = less fun.
    I don't agree with you. Grind means to me, repeat the same things, very ofter for very long time. Increased cost means only (If you don't react to the changes) you can do same things slower.

BB made some good solution to decrease the grind feeling.

Direct (more exp):
    - Excelsior letter quests
    - Talented generals (exp: fast learner)
    - MCH genereal
    - Epic category min quests

Indirect (diversity):
    - new campaings
    - balance changes

Less fun?
    - 2 blueprint -> new goal to do evil queen adventure chain.
    - Epic mini quests. 414k exp/daily -> ~140M exp/year ~ 2 extra "free" level up under lvl70.
    - MCC epic forge, new end content (diversity) more fun.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    evil queen should give an epic woodyard lvl6 blueprint too :P

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Not sure why BB havedecided to make the change to Pathfinder. The reward of 5k was one fo the real reasons I had stayed playing after level 70. This makes a joke of the whole thing. 15 crystals... If u wanted to make a serious change and had given 200 gems as a reward instead of the last one it might be ok but 15 crystals for completing all tasks... some idiot needs to be taken off game design duties

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    And why do you think they are the most useless units? exactly... the difference in terms of time and cost was little to none to MS and MM.

Well there was feedback going on for months with multiple opinions and suggestions. It's just that most players don't care to participate even if BB asks to provide feedback at the test server.

https://forum.tsotesting.com/threads...thfinder-Tiers
    We do give feedback. It is ignored. not sure what game u are playing but many times they ask for feedback ... we Give it and then they do the opposite. So many people have given up on this game. more and more high level players have left because of silly changes and these are just the last ones. The addition of the pf quests was a great one But now they destroy the good in it. Changing the troop costs is also a joke. reducing the build time for s and m wont matter to me as I rarely use them... Giving a few lousy crystals for completing all Pathfinder quests instead of valuable star coin is also a joke. Crystal shards are even worse... not sure which idiot designed them but he/she obviously doesnt play the game they are designing..

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebloom View Post
    We do give feedback. It is ignored. not sure what game u are playing but many times they ask for feedback ... we Give it and then they do the opposite. So many people have given up on this game. more and more high level players have left because of silly changes and these are just the last ones. The addition of the pf quests was a great one But now they destroy the good in it. Changing the troop costs is also a joke. reducing the build time for s and m wont matter to me as I rarely use them... Giving a few lousy crystals for completing all Pathfinder quests instead of valuable star coin is also a joke. Crystal shards are even worse... not sure which idiot designed them but he/she obviously doesnt play the game they are designing..
    They definitely listen or at least acknowledge most of the time at test server hen talking about active changes. However live forum feedback have always seemed to be ignored. If something gets out of the test server there is a high chance it will never be touched again. Pathfinder thread there had a lot of activity and multiple suggestions were given, ie. still having the star coins but adding the option to buy weekly crystals with star coins so both user types would be happy. Not sure why the current form was chosen but we can't always know if it's related to their business plan and upcoming changes.

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    They definitely listen or at least acknowledge most of the time at test server when talking about active changes.
    Over the years I have been playing, I have lost count of the number of times I have seen bug reports and other feedback given on the Test Server forum only to see it completely ignored and for those bugs or other changes go live with no regard for the effort players have made to highlight issues before that happened. This, along with the issue of the quest log refilling every time the test server is reset, are the primary reasons why I rarely bother with the test server these days other than to periodically check up on any information I can glean about future updates from the forum there.

Whilst it seems to me that much of the hubbub about these changes may well include a degree of overreaction, I can't help but feel that to make such a fundamental change to the production of Mounted Swordsmen and Mounted Marksmen almost three years after their introduction to the game only serves to point towards a certain lack of diligence when it comes to the testing environment.

Reply to Thread