Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 23/05/2018

World
    Sandycove
    I'd like to confirm that the change will be rolled in Wednesday the 23rd. I had been watching my buildings/buffs/etc. based on it happening on Tuesday.... completely my fault because the notice does say the 23rd - but it's so unusual to have it on a Wednesday (and the dates have been wrong before) I thought I'd check...
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Any chance of a notification on login page of whether these changes will involve a maintenance and, if so, from what time to what time?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    The update will occur on Wednesday, the 23rd as stated in the Change Log. As per usual, the update will require server downtime - the exact times of which will be posted on the website and usual channels soon.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    During the downgrade what happens with Elites already in the queue in barracks? Do MS & MM get cooked for the same resource price as when you queued them or will there be a switchover to the more expensive resources?

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by geezer123 View Post
    During the downgrade what happens with Elites already in the queue in barracks? Do MS & MM get cooked for the same resource price as when you queued them or will there be a switchover to the more expensive resources?
    Interesting, would seem that the best plan would be to load up the barracks to the max before the update, then decide what to do after the update has applied.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    please tell me you have not taken away the 100 gems for the week log in as this is the ONLY way i can get them to help with deposit top ups and to collect to get items from the shop.
    I use them to get extra building lisense as do many other people who SIMPLY DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY TO GET GEMS!!!
    THIS is a VERY bad move.

I DO NOT USE CYRISTALS at my level ....

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by FLICKA404 View Post
    please tell me you have not taken away the 100 gems for the week log in as this is the ONLY way i can get them to help with deposit top ups and to collect to get items from the shop.
    I use them to get extra building lisense as do many other people who SIMPLY DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY TO GET GEMS!!!
    THIS is a VERY bad move.

I DO NOT USE CYRISTALS at my level ....
    You get more gems with crystals than with the weekly login after level 21 so there is almost always use for them.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by geezer123 View Post
    The resource's are paid up front when you create the queue, you are doing nothing which demands more resources to be paid, therefore all troops queued before the maint will be at the old price. However queued Troops which have their build time speeded up by the update will after maint if still in the queue will be created at the new faster speed.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    The changelog says nothing about the login rewards being changed. I can only assume somebody misread the changelog or this thread and thought the weekly reward change from pathfinder was the log in reward which it is not.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    If BB would just call it a game downgrade people would have nothing to complain about....

Reply to Thread