Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 23/05/2018

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Totally agree no point in going past 6 in the pathfinder anymore, what a backwards step, as are most of the other changes.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Shame about the troop cost increase, thats a real pain. On the plus side, the 2x blueprints are nice but to be honest limited value - I need 11 more runs through the chain and I'm done... instead of the 15 I needed. I still absolutely hate the cost increase, need more space to support the new chains but of course that won't happen

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_flap View Post
    Interesting, would seem that the best plan would be to load up the barracks to the max before the update, then decide what to do after the update has applied.
    Yup - thousands queued...and since you pay the unit cost upon queuing I would expect that it wouldn't change. However it will be interesting to cancel an order - I wonder if the code was designed to handle not giving back double swords
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I like unicorns spelled with a big L

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    No point in us complaining at the changes designed to ''improve'' or to ''re-balance'' the game, whichever term is currently in vogue at BB HQ. These are the same people who removed weapons from loot, introduced coops and then ripped the loot from them, etc etc. Whatever we say is a waste of typing time as they will take no notice and go ahead whatever. Maybe that is one of the major reasons for the steady stream of players out of the exit doors.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    That weapons got removed back in Nov/Dec 2014 was logic as entire weapon economy was broken.

That horsies stayed in loot is a mystery to me.
    Would be logic to remove horsies from loot AND reduce the costs of Cavalry from 40 to 10 horsies as then in sync with rest of 'normal' army. (10 weapons per unit)
    Haven't produced horsies in stable except for a few quests requiring since the loot changes back in Nov/Dec 2014.

Brotherjon
    Nice to have the new farmyard functions so thanks for that. But my yard still seems to be on level 3 for wheat as it was previously. I’m wondering if there is a bug preventing the change in level for the function you had running during the maintenance. Has anyone else had this?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Brotherjon View Post
    Nice to have the new farmyard functions so thanks for that. But my yard still seems to be on level 3 for wheat as it was previously. I’m wondering if there is a bug preventing the change in level for the function you had running during the maintenance. Has anyone else had this?
    The Wheat production chain does not benefit from the automatic level up, unlike the rest. You can read more in the latest update in the Change Log.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    please give us back the old health monitor on adventures, why why did you change it to large version, dont fix things that are not broken,none of the latest changes are of benefit to the game why

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by robblack1 View Post
    please give us back the old health monitor on adventures, why why did you change it to large version, dont fix things that are not broken,none of the latest changes are of benefit to the game why
    Thanks for your feedback, but could you tell us why you don't like it? We need to know specifics!

Reply to Thread