Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 23/05/2018

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post

Well there was feedback going on for months with multiple opinions and suggestions. It's just that most players don't care to participate even if BB asks to provide feedback at the test server.

https://forum.tsotesting.com/threads...thfinder-Tiers
    I think it's rude and arrogant to expect me to maintain an existence on another server just to be involved with feedback and opinions about the game. I avoid the test server. It attacks me with a million quests and things to achieve and generally annoys me. And since there are often changes before things go live anyway I figure I'll just wait and see.

But feedback should be taken from the primary forum and primary game and not a test instance.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    This is mistake.People will still use MS even if you double costs few times...they`ll just play less and slower.U should make new adventures for Marksmen if you want us to use them more...

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    So many guides will need to change... oh my god...

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    [QUOTE=Mannerheim;341782]And why do you think they are the most useless units? exactly... the difference in terms of time and cost was little to none to MS and MM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    The point of the changes was to make the regular swordsman and marksman more appealing so people would use them more. That would be negated if the other troop types would also be changed.
    i can't understand your point tbh!!!!! i will still use MM & MS even after this and i guess every player will still use them, beside these changes not to let (sordman & marksman) more usable but it's just a silly way to reduce the flow of platinum ore
    Last edited by pajdo11; 16.05.18 at 02:35.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    Fog? What fog? All the time? Everywhere? Something we have to constantly remove with buffs? That would be incredibly annoying. /cut

I have a feeling I'm not going to be to happy about all this - most things are just adjustments to my production but this fog thing really has me worried until I get more of an explanation of what it means.
    Agreed could we have more information on this fog please? Seems we have to run certain adv to get a buff to be rid of the fog? Is that correct?

Changes to build times (Elite). I assume it makes more sense in the context of the new adv coming soon. Or maybe now swordsman are faster to build we have to re do guides to take advantage. Otherwise it seems to make little sense at the moment. Can you clarify the thinking here at all ?

Changes to the Epic Farmyard and "Snow White" loot:
    Productions can now be upgraded to lvl 6
    "Snow White" loot will now grant 2 blueprints

Awesome thank you
    Last edited by Kriegor; 16.05.18 at 06:58.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Doubling the platinum ore expenditure for making platinum bars - fine, no concerns there. Platinum ore is not a rare resource.

Doubling the production costs for the most used elite troops - not fine at all, why make it harder for players just getting into elite levels to be able to do basic ali baba adventures? You want to increase participation in the game at this stage, not decrease it.

What we really need is the chat server working, and improved guild management windows with more info on player guild quest completion. There's been many requests around this line, and typically not even any response from mods or devs in the bugs threads where this is posted.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    this would be really useful

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by rathbone93 View Post
    Doubling the platinum ore expenditure for making platinum bars - fine, no concerns there. Platinum ore is not a rare resource.

Doubling the production costs for the most used elite troops - not fine at all, why make it harder for players just getting into elite levels to be able to do basic ali baba adventures? You want to increase participation in the game at this stage, not decrease it.
    Agreed ^^

Fog ??? Last two changelogs on test server have no mention of Fog ??? Nothing like being kept in the dark about this feature. or I didnt look hard enough.

Pathfinder HAD..... good rewards atleast now people wont push to unlock it or do it.

World
    Newfoundland
    Double the cost of Platinum and Mounted Marksmen. That means the cost of loss in adventures are quadruple now. I'm not happy about that.

Also, the weekly quest, I rather stop at 6 tasks and get the Starcoins. 15 Crystals are way too little compared to other rewards.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Only way i would ever use swordsmen or marksmen is if they were actually any use.

Where is the carrot? I only sees sticks in this changelog aimed at all high level players.

Reply to Thread