Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 23/05/2018

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    The Wheat production chain does not benefit from the automatic level up, unlike the rest. You can read more in the latest update in the Change Log.
    but what's the point to except the wheat from lvl up BB

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by pajdo11 View Post
    but what's the point to except the wheat from lvl up BB
    I suspect it will be because you already got one level of wheat production when you first obtained the building and that anyone obtaining it from now on will get each production option unlocked at level one as default.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzymandeus View Post
    I suspect it will be because you already got one level of wheat production when you first obtained the building and that anyone obtaining it from now on will get each production option unlocked at level one as default.
    Correct!

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    A new health bar for enemy camps showing the health points of the camps. The health bar and the enemy units will only appear on mouseover and selection of the camp and will not be shown while selecting the camp as the attack target. The "Battle" and "Demolition" Archive entries have been adjusted accordingly.
    When I first read it I also thought it was hit points bar, which I thought would be a helpfull improvement.

Now with Health Points Bar, how exactly is it supposed to work? When I first entered the adventure, it showed the HPB whenever I pointed my mouse on a camp. Then it stopped and don't show any more. On my first block the blocked camp didn't show the bar at all, the main camp did. On further attacks the bar seems to pop up without rules - sometimes immediatelly with attack start, sometimes with countdown start, sometomes in between. Is that broken? The real function doesn't seem to meet description.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    When I first read it I also thought it was hit points bar, which I thought would be a helpfull improvement.

Now with Health Points Bar, how exactly is it supposed to work? When I first entered the adventure, it showed the HPB whenever I pointed my mouse on a camp. Then it stopped and don't show any more. On my first block the blocked camp didn't show the bar at all, the main camp did. On further attacks the bar seems to pop up without rules - sometimes immediatelly with attack start, sometimes with countdown start, sometomes in between. Is that broken? The real function doesn't seem to meet description.
    No doubt there is more to this bar than it first seems, and all will become much clearer to us players, that is once 'BB' work out what it is.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Thanks for your feedback, but could you tell us why you don't like it? We need to know specifics!
    1) It's massive
    2) It doesnt really seem to serve any purpose other than getting in the way of blocks and being annoying
    3) MY OCD hates it as it's off centre
    4) Did I mention it gets in the way of blocks?
    5) If blocking 2 campos close together .. its an even bigger nightmare
    6) It .. really gets in the way of blocks
    7) No option to switch it off
    8) umm .. it's in the way for blocks.
    9) Almost impossible to run an adventure on mobile device now too
    Last edited by luckydiddy; 23.05.18 at 14:30. Reason: added mobile device feedback

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Really? And now they can just reply "blocks are not a feature intended by BB" or something like that

I'll add something after playing my first adv. today.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    -1 Very bad changes, with no regard for the economy or player interest. Why drive the last few players away from this game?

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    What ever possessed you BB to change the progress bars on camps being attacked? What perceived problem did you think you were fixing?

Please Please go back to the old progress bars... the new ones are WAY too big, obscuring adjacent camps - which it is now impossible to send an attack to because the awful new bar is in the way!!

Some players play this regularly on mobile devices or laptops with small screens - the new bars are a disaster for them and have rendered adventures on these devices next to impossible.

Please please revert back to the old bars - they were fully fit for purpose.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Raddichio View Post
    What ever possessed you BB to change the progress bars on camps being attacked? What perceived problem did you think you were fixing?

Please Please go back to the old progress bars... the new ones are WAY too big, obscuring adjacent camps - which it is now impossible to send an attack to because the awful new bar is in the way!!

Some players play this regularly on mobile devices or laptops with small screens - the new bars are a disaster for them and have rendered adventures on these devices next to impossible.

Please please revert back to the old bars - they were fully fit for purpose.
    Sorry for being sarcastic - but I can find many examples of stuff that did not need fixing - that BB thought needed fixing that made the game worse. Just look in the bottom of the screen in the middle on that rankings button we did not know we needed - and still dont know why is there and why we need it - and open a window when ever we hit it by mistake.

Well sorry for side step - I do gree - like many things in this update it sucks.

Why do we need troops we never use to be produces faster ?? -I doubt that will make us use them - even though the troops we do need have become very expensive.
    Why do we want to look at an ugly "Mordor Inferno" when we get the building on the vulcano ??
    Why do we want 15 crystals instead of 2500 star coins. You dont get much for 15 crystal - the whole lottery system in the Excelsior (the ugly Barbie house) sucks.

Give us back the 5000 star coins from pathfinder - or even better - let people have an option to chose what they want for reward.

Turn it into a shop instead. Let us get the items we want instead of a lot of crap that just clutter star. It was fun for about 2 weeks to see what we get- now the fun is long gone. Maybe give it a makeover and design a building that match the settlers buildings layout in style and colour. Do the same with ugly volcano building.

And please please pretty please - in the future - don't fix what is not broken - like the progress bar in adventures.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread