Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 23/05/2018

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    The new health bar is huge and useless, please bring back the old one.
    No way to do all tasks in pathfinder, some tasks doesn't worth 15 crystals. It should have been the other way around: 15 crystals for half of the tasks, 5k star coins for all.

World
    Sandycove
    From what I've seen BB it was a nice job on the mechanics of the update. The game was back up ahead of schedule, and I haven't seen any bugs or problems related to the change (not withstanding the graphics issues with roads I saw in another post). The addition of shards for getting all collectibles was a nice surprise and very much appreciated. While the details of the changes themselves I have mixed feelings on it was nice to see the update go well.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by rosee View Post
    The new health bar is huge and useless, please bring back the old one.
    I haven't played an adventure yet but I have one on stage and I checked and I admit the health bar seems quite large - and it's always on. I'm not sure the benefit. I'm sure when I get there if it obscures other camps and makes multiple attacks/blocks difficult or impossible then that's clearly unacceptable. And on this forum I haven't seen a single suggestion that anything be changed in that regard so I wonder why the effort was put in. Seems to be it's own problem now and not a solution to anything.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    the 4 bits for finding collys i think a good idea for those lower levels who cant make or get beanstalks easily for the quest things
    health bar i commented on in different thread not to keen on that at all
    like the 2 recipes for farm in snow white ermm thats only things i noticed tbh
    oh and confused what the obsidian ore thingy for in storehouse now but guessing its something to do with mountain clan

Zacar
    health bar on camps is horrible and is completely pointless besides getting in the way of things and a total eyesore.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi, I echo what has previously been mentioned on the health bar. It is big ugly and serves no understandable value.
    But could I suggest some adaptations to it.

1. Make it smaller, probably half the height and more transparent.
    2. Have it relate to the actual defence value of the camp. Instead of all of them saying 250, as 250 has no value. 100 would have been more realistic as a % but I struggle to understand what 250 equates to. It is like you took the old scale made it huge and put a random number on there.
    3. Have it linked to the battle in the camps. At the moment an attack that is a block does not change but we know troops are lost but the bar stays at 250. edit, seen it change on a block now. Looks like it only does that on blocks close to finishing the attack.
    4. An additional option if you sufficiently reduce the size of the bar. It could then have 2 scales so you see the real-time defence of the camp and a real-time on the defence of your attacking troops.

This way you get a realistic view of how close a block is to failing or completing in comparison to your main attack completing. Also how much combined defence is left in a camp if it is not destroyed in one attack.
    Last edited by Skridoo; 25.05.18 at 13:40.

qawpaw
    i love it

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Cost for elite troops and their weapons?. ... I can live with that as I produce far more than I can use.
    What I don't get is this so called improvement to enemy camps.... this health bar. Didn't we have one already? And what the hell is this number "250" supposed to mean. Seriously, get real BB. We are intelligent people playing this game so stop treating us like imbeciles. If you are going to make "improvements", ensure it is relevant to the context of the game.
    I can tell you that the first camp in Red Riding Hood has 15k health and the second camp has 21k health and this can be done for every enemy camp in the game.
    These numbers are relevant.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Hello,

dunno if it was mentioned before in all the complaints... i stopped reading at page 11.

I find the health bar a bit too big. When doing blocks it is quite space consumong having 3-4 camps with that bar.

The other thing i really dont like is nowadays when u send an attack when selecting a camp, u no longer see the units inside this camp. PLease change that as it helps to chose the right camp.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    i do like the shards for finding all collects ( has guild helping each other even more than before) nice touch, great for the lower lvls who cant do the stalk quest to gain shards.
    Health Bar seems pointless and gets in way of sending some blocks and all i've seen have 250 with the exception of the witch tower on wots at 2000 ... something seems off there.
    glad of changes to Snow white rewards ( i might actually do them now)
    Pathfinder well less rush to get there now as 15 crystals seems low when you consider the stalk chains and collies can earn you the shards for 15 crystals for a lot less cost and effort. did see one suggestion to balance it out have 2.5k star coins purchasable every 7 days for 15 crystals (even if lvl restricted to lvl 70) or swap the crystal and star coin rewards around

Reply to Thread