Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Summer Event

World
    Sandycove
    Since this is not yet official I won't be able to give appropriate feedback - happy with the sneak peak only available on the test server
    Last edited by Xibor; 16.05.18 at 22:34.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    4250 balls - x1 - Snack Stand - Produces Stadium Snacks (300% for 24hr) at a cost of 1500 sausages+1500 bread which take 2 days 23 hours to produce, the time taken to produce goes down the more you have so I am guessing one from footballs and x more from the football calendar (similar to Christmas calendar).
    1295 balls - x2 - Stone Cold Geologist - same as iron willed geo but works on stone/marble/granite.
    1499 balls - x1 - Footie Pitch - 23 hr cooldown - choice of 3 buffs - +500% pop growth on just the mayors house for 90 minutes (200 sausage + 200 brew) - +200% weaponsmith output for 1hr 30mins (300 fish+500 water) - NEW +400% output for fish/wells for 90 minutes (400 brew). This stacks with other football pitches to reduce cooldown.
    2499 balls - x1 - lucky explorer
    1999 balls - x2 - Friary

There is other stuff too like all the flags but I can't be bothered listing everything :P

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Its Soccer

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    uk invented the game so its football!!!

World
    Newfoundland
    The Fédération Internationale de Football Association not The Fédération Internationale de Soccer Association

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I really dont care about sports so what they call it don't matter much - but no one in Europe would dream about calling football soccer, and we really dont get why Americans call American football football - tbey mostly run with the ball - they don't kick it much compared to football.
    Personally I think that both version would be improved by giving each player his own ball so they don't have to fight over it. I think sport is something you do to keep fit - not something you watch others do.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Soccer is called Association football, or more commonly simply football in most of the world. In America, the word football refers to American football, which has more in common with rugby than with soccer.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for the feedback so far guys!

Here's the completed image of the new Geologist:

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BoddingtonUK View Post
    I agree - 3 days for 1 stadium snack almost makes it redundant.
    I use 9 a day and am sure there are a lot of players will use a lot more.
    But for me to provide around 3% of my requirement doesnt really appear to be a useful use of scarce land.
    I love the idea of the building and was so excited until i saw the production time and the fact the building cant be upgraded to speed it up.
    idk, but 3 days for 1 buff is a bit too long time especially with the very high price building (4250 balls) but maybe reduce the time or at least reduce building price will make it a good additional

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Looks good for me, cant wait for the Worldcup, Summer event. Its like calling Xmas event, Winter event btw

Reply to Thread