Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Summer Event

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by nebi View Post
    if i would have been on premium time today when i got my housing quest, i would have stopped playing this game for good. It is ridiculous to start having room for extra 4000 peeps (which you don't need) just for one lousy quest and then demolish them or just do adventures in order to kill 4000 peeps and after that start training the new troops..... Just waste of time. Also the time for finding all the collies in the island just for the achievements it really takes time...
    I actually think it's cool. Reminds me Crisis Quest. Just a challenge to do something different in the game instead of silly repetitive routine day in day out. I enjoyed that. Mind you that this whole game is a waste of time, so why complain about this?

I had to do 2 VLTs to get the job done.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    if i would have been on premium time today when i got my housing quest, i would have stopped playing this game for good. It is ridiculous to start having room for extra 4000 peeps (which you don't need) just for one lousy quest and then demolish them or just do adventures in order to kill 4000 peeps and after that start training the new troops..... Just waste of time. Also the time for finding all the collies in the island just for the achievements it really takes time...
    No you wouldnt if that all it takes for you to give up on something then wow...the only way 99% of players will get all they want from this event will be to do adventures they will soon kill off enough troops if your doing adventures to maximise your ball count...took me four outlaws to slaughter enough recruits to do the quest and as the quest is a daily one so doesnt matter how long it takes you to fulfill i dont know what so many cried over it

qawpaw
    well said

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    I actually think it's cool. Reminds me Crisis Quest. Just a challenge to do something different in the game instead of silly repetitive routine day in day out. I enjoyed that. Mind you that this whole game is a waste of time, so why complain about this?

I had to do 2 VLTs to get the job done.
    i don't find that kind of quest as a challenge. It just feels like useless quest. Only my opinion.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    i don't find that kind of quest as a challenge. It just feels like useless quest. Only my opinion.
    Well, reading your "would stop playing completely etc." rant let me know that you actually were challenged tremendeously by that quest. You're of course entitled to your oppinion. Yet it hardly changes anything about the fact that pretty much everything we do in this game is just useless and just a waste of our time which could be spent on something productive or helpfull. How useless is useless in our opinion is sheer mood swing thing.

Reply to Thread