Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: New Health Bar Feedback

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Please keep this thread for feedback strictly on the new healthbar. Any posts that further divert from this topic will be moderated.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by t00tie View Post
    "A new health bar for enemy camps showing the health points of the camps. The health bar and the enemy units will only appear on mouseover and selection of the camp and will not be shown while selecting the camp as the attack target. The "Battle" and "Demolition" Archive entries have been adjusted accordingly."

I hate the new health bar for enemy camps

- It is stupid
    - It is useless
    - It serves no purpose
    - It is distracting
    - It is in the way
    - Make it stop

In short I hate it. Remove it or give us an option to turn it off and give us the old rainbow back. Showing how long time is left for a camp to fall is MUCH more important than the camps hp.
    well that says exactly what I was thinking - I agree
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by halv12 View Post
    One difference from old bar is that new one is visible if camp will be defeated.
    A blocked camp will show if outcome is win or loose ( if leader is not defeated in time ). On tight blocks where outcome depend on blocked camp being defeated or not you will be able to see if it will hold or not.
    And new bar has come because players wanted to know how many HP camps had
    And new bar shows exactly the same as old bar - just more visible, also where old bar could be difficult to see

Bar shows HP of CAMP - not of bandits in camp. Will stay at 250 ( or more for some camps ) untill all bandits are killed.
    I could see that on the old bar also. And I was able to see if it was the right camp I was attacking when holding mouse over camp before clicking: That I cant do now. And now I will have to wait for the big bar to go away before I can attack a camp that is close to the very huge bar.
    Besides that - the numbers does not have any real meaning. Even if there is only one troop left - it still shows the same number.
    And I kind of liked to see the smoke animation when a camp goes down - the very very huge bar covers that.

And finally - there are lots of stuff to fix - no one wanted this - no one needed this - no one wished for this - it is another not needed unwanted feature. Another example of DEVs that prefer to work on their own ideas instead of making a better game based on what already is there.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    I noticed the bar has two count down speeds, any info on which camp/general/units have slow countdown. Mary with only MM has 10 sec, but major gen with only MM takes twice the time.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgy View Post
    I noticed the bar has two count down speeds, any info on which camp/general/units have slow countdown. Mary with only MM has 10 sec, but major gen with only MM takes twice the time.
    As you have failed to provide information about which camp you are talking about it is impossible to answer your question.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    WOW I thought we should discuss about HB on test... The test is an official forum new things, isn't it?

Thank you Mannerheim for a link https://forum.tsotesting.com/threads...ll=1#post48687

Reply to Thread