Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New Health Bar Feedback

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

Post New Health Bar Feedback

Please use this thread to relay back your feedback specifically about the new Health Bar that was implemented in the latest update.

World
    Northisle

Post New Health Bar Feedback

"A new health bar for enemy camps showing the health points of the camps. The health bar and the enemy units will only appear on mouseover and selection of the camp and will not be shown while selecting the camp as the attack target. The "Battle" and "Demolition" Archive entries have been adjusted accordingly."

I hate the new health bar for enemy camps

- It is stupid
    - It is useless
    - It serves no purpose
    - It is distracting
    - It is in the way
    - Make it stop

In short I hate it. Remove it or give us an option to turn it off and give us the old rainbow back. Showing how long time is left for a camp to fall is MUCH more important than the camps hp.
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 23.05.18 at 13:10. Reason: Removed inflammatory insults.
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

World
    Northisle
    oh great, now nothing pops up when you mouse over a camp to attack so you can't see whether you're over the right camp or not either

Just revert todays entire change already.
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes, silly me, when I read health points I assumed (oops) it was a typo and meant hit points and the fact that they all showed 250 on test was a bug .....

Does the 250 and counting down number represent anything different that the old coloured bar, with each segment of the old bar being equal to about 25 points on the counter.

I guess you could say its digital rather than analog so we are moving forward .........

PS it does flash green and show you the enemies just after you launch the attack, but maybe that's just a distraction as you move the cursor away to send the next attack
    Last edited by cat_flap; 23.05.18 at 11:58.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree what good does the 250 green bar do-- it stays 250 after the camp has been hit--Stupid, why not fix the chat windows , instead of putting extra graphics on

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    One difference from old bar is that new one is visible if camp will be defeated.
    A blocked camp will show if outcome is win or loose ( if leader is not defeated in time ). On tight blocks where outcome depend on blocked camp being defeated or not you will be able to see if it will hold or not.
    And new bar has come because players wanted to know how many HP camps had
    And new bar shows exactly the same as old bar - just more visible, also where old bar could be difficult to see

Bar shows HP of CAMP - not of bandits in camp. Will stay at 250 ( or more for some camps ) untill all bandits are killed.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    While I understand you're passionate about the game and seem to dislike this change, there is absolutely no excuse for throwing around insults or inflammatory language when attempting to give feedback. I have removed any such instances from your initial post and have moved the thread to a more appropriate sub-forum. Please note that continuing this sort of behaviour will not be tolerated - consider this a warning.

When giving feedback, you need to let us know not only that you dislike something, but the reasons why. Saying "I don't like this" is next to useless when we try and review critique; "I don't like this because X and I think you should do Y" is infinitely more useful to us.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by halv12 View Post
    One difference from old bar is that new one is visible if camp will be defeated.
    A blocked camp will show if outcome is win or loose ( if leader is not defeated in time ). On tight blocks where outcome depend on blocked camp being defeated or not you will be able to see if it will hold or not.
    And new bar has come because players wanted to know how many HP camps had
    And new bar shows exactly the same as old bar - just more visible, also where old bar could be difficult to see

Bar shows HP of CAMP - not of bandits in camp. Will stay at 250 ( or more for some camps ) untill all bandits are killed.
    Thanks for explanation. That makes things a lot clearer.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle

Ugly Bars

haha bb, another belated April fools joke. I am looking forward to getting my little progress bar back when attacking camps tho.

I know u had this on test server, but i thought u were joking

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    Thanks for explanation. That makes things a lot clearer.
    +1

Reply to Thread