Reply to Thread

Thread: Weapon Crafting Guide working selectively

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle

Weapon Crafting Guide working selectively

Weapon Crafting Guide is supposed (according to its description) to affect many more buildings than it does.
    Currently, on my island it's adding bonus only to sword makers (from bronze to platinum swords).
    It's not affecting any other weapons besides swords: arquebus, cannons, crossbows, battle horses, horses (stable or epic farmyard).
    I don't know about bows and longbows (as I don't have those buildings) nor mortars (not starting my foundry for testing purposes).

I'm sure it was working on arquebus in the past (as Weapon Craft + Machine Oil was the only way I could fulfill a certain achievement).

World
    Sandycove

Weapon Crafting Guide not working as it should be

Since last patch WCG is affecting only weaponsmiths (bronze,iron,steel,platinum,damascene). The rest of the buildings are not affected (xbows, regular bows, cannon forge...).

Proof: prntscr.com/jnatyr prntscr.com/jnauau Lvl 3 cannon forge has only x4 production (stadium snack) but not extra x2 which should WCG give.
    On the other hand dama swords- works like it should! prntscr.com/jnavcr prntscr.com/jnauau

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    There is no any information in change log, so it should be bug i guess. When it will fixed? or it will be fixed in future? :/

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for the report! I've passed this along to our devs!
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 28.05.18 at 09:54.

World
    Sandycove
    I'm having the same problem with Weapon Crafting Guide, too. Weaponsmiths are affected by zone buff (prnt.sc/jniufh, prnt.sc/jniuro), but Cannon forge (prnt.sc/jniyk4, prnt.sc/jniysv), Xbow maker (prntscr.com/jnjc61, prnt.sc/jnjbvs) and (long)bow makers aren't.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    I've reported it too, 5 days ago: https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...ng-selectively
    I also had a confirmation in chat from someone on our server with the same problem.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris3457 View Post
    I've reported it too, 5 days ago: https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...ng-selectively
    I also had a confirmation in chat from someone on our server with the same problem.
    Thank you for the additional reports - I can confirm that we're now aware of the issue and aim to have a fix in an upcoming game version!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    That's great you know, maybe you should have let US know so we wouldn't have used one? Or do you expect the users to come onto bugs to check if a certain buff or game feature is working before applying? A simple mass mail like you do with other things would have made the users aware and not be wasting them before finding out they're broken

prnt.sc/jtjh2x

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Hide your head in the sand pretend the reality isnt happening is always the answer.
    Worst. Comedian. EVER.

Reply to Thread