Reply to Thread

Thread: [DeAs] Defenders of Asgard is up and running and looking for some more guild mates

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

[DeAs] Defenders of Asgard is up and running and looking for some more guild mates

Hello, Welcome to the Defenders of Asgard Recruitment post

I have just formed a new guild with some close friends and would like to offer you the opportunity to join our team. I have been playing for over a year and am fast approaching level 70. Currently the rest of our group range from level 30 up to 74.

We want to bring the fun back into the game and would welcome any players as long as they can communicate in English and are reasonably active.

Happy to help you develop, or pass on helpful advice and tips to make your gaming more enjoyable. We will be happy to show you how thing work, but you are totally free to play your way. So whether you are an established player looking for a new home or a new player wanting to see what the game is all about, come and give us a try. We do not want any known trade scammers or multi accounts with us, but everyone else is more than welcome.

Please mail me in game if you would like to join.

Have a good game

Gravity216
    Guild Leader for Defenders of Asgard
    Last edited by Gravity216; 01.06.18 at 02:04.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well, 1 week in with our new guild. Many thanks to old friends and new for joining. We are very pleased to have joined forces with SOS guild and look forward to working together. It has been a productive week of recruiting and so far everyone we have met up with has been very friendly and supportive. The first 3 days after getting the magic 10 people required, we had 100% guild quest completed. I have never seen that in any guild, so well done team. As of today we have 31 members with more confirmed on the way.

If you like what you see here, drop me a mail and maybe you too can be a Defender of Asgard.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Greetings fellow settlers,

Our guild has expanded nicely over the last 2 months and we currently have 47 members. We are on the look out for anyone who likes chat in guild and show us a bit of personality. Also people who enjoy the game as much as we do, log in daily and support the guild by completing guild quests on a regular basis. All welcome as long as you are an active regular player. Always good when people say hello in guild chat, otherwise we have to send the medics out and check for a pulse, to make sure you are still with us.

Gravity216
    Defenders of Asgard

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Is there anybody there, knock once for yes, twice for no. Ah, is that signs of life? You, yes you, come and take the plunge and join our expanding team. We could really do with some charismatic people to liven up our guild chat. We have some great personalities already, but always room for more. Our guild is made up of a team from all over the world, so we have Aussies and NZ players keeping the guild alive during our night time and plenty of Europeans for the day time. We even let a few Americans in. So there is normally someone around to talk to whichever time zone you are in.
    Send me a mail if you are interested in being part of our team.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello fellow settlers new and old. Always happy to see new people come and join us. Only some of us bite, but no spoilers as to who What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, so come and give us a try. Thanks for viewing our posts.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my team in Defenders of Asgard. We would also like to wish all our friends old and new a safe festive period, and a better year for 2019. Some people like to make changes on the New Year, so if you are looking for a new guild, feel free to give us a try. I am afraid someone has already eaten all the mince pies, and drunk us out of house and home, but I am sure we can still make you welcome)

All the best

Gravity216

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Welcome to our latest guild member to join us, ThaBunny.

We have plenty more spaces for anyone looking to join our team.

If interested send me a mail in game for an invite.

THanks for taking the time to look at our guild page.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello again and welcome to our newest members this month:- Merk1422, Sortesmurf and Mare.

We are always looking for more people to join our team, as we are determined to grow and sustain a healthy guild, where people come to enjoy themselves.

I have also stood down from the guild leadership, in favour of Magic. She was a fine officer for the guild and I am confident she will take the guild further, with new fresh ideas to keep the guild running smoothly.

We look forward to seeing anyone who may be interested in joining.

Enjoy your game

Gravity216

Reply to Thread