Sandycove

Colonies resource pool increase

Current stats
    Current PVP lvl:15
    Tier:3
    Resource cap:2000
    Bonus Resources; 5%

Hello,
    So my idea is to increase the colony resource pool. I find that there is little point in capturing more that 2 large islands or 3 medium islands at a time.
    I enjoy doing PVP but feel i waste alot of resources as im not sitting at my computer every 6 hours to collect the resources.

I think the Resource Cap should increase with level. Maybe 200 resource cap per level. That way at max level there is more point to keep going.
    (I am aware that you get at least an additional 500 resource cap from leveling up around 20 - 30 somewhere)

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Kynadr2 View Post
    (I am aware that you get at least an additional 500 resource cap from leveling up around 20 - 30 somewhere)
    The trouble is that the amount your colonies produce also increases, making the cap increase woefully inadequate. At level 30, I have 3250 cap and +15% resources earned from each colony, So it's possible for 4 medium colonies to fill that in less than a day. 4 large colonies could fill it in 6-12hrs.
    Last edited by Ozzymandeus; 29.05.18 at 21:37.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm on level 15, resource pool is 2000, and depending on the resource I chose I could overfill it with 4 colonies in 6 hours. Even when going for more expensive materials with lower amounts I need to empty the pool at least every 12 hours, and that is not even with the largest colonies. In this respect additional 2 colony slots are completely useless and the whole system basically works as deterrent from conquering more or larger colonies. Some limitation is OK, but this tight space is one of the weakest points of the whole system rendering it very counterproductive. I'd like to open all 6 slots and play the largest colonies, but what's the point?

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Considering BB sells the 2 slots for gems this low amount is kinda interesting choice.
    Worst. Comedian. EVER.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove

Reply to Thread