Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: cant log in Captcha required

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    If you are getting the 'Captcha' box displaying you may have 2-Step-Verification switched on in your Ubisoft account.

Head to https://account.ubisoft.com to check.

If it's on then turn it off and you should be able to login after clearing cache & cookies.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Please reset your password using the "forgotten password" link at the login page. Once reset successfully, wait 15 minutes and attempt to log in again - the captcha should be gone.

Let me know how it goes!

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    if u look closley u might see the captcha box hidden under another box so u cant actualy get at it to use it. The login screen tends to cover the captcha.
    most browsers have done an update that makes the game graphics more pixelated and the boxes bigger which covers things u need to get at but cant. Only seems to affect websites using flash though. most browsers have switched to using webassembly and no longer support flash or HTML5 which might be the cause of the problem.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by cliff60 View Post
    if u look closley u might see the captcha box hidden under another box so u cant actualy get at it to use it. The login screen tends to cover the captcha.
    most browsers have done an update that makes the game graphics more pixelated and the boxes bigger which covers things u need to get at but cant. Only seems to affect websites using flash though. most browsers have switched to using webassembly and no longer support flash or HTML5 which might be the cause of the problem.
    No, HTML5 is not going anywhere as it's a completely different thing from webassembly. Webassembly is also not supposed to replace anything but work as a more performant alternative for executed code. Flash is still supported by all major browsers by default or via options.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

capcha required from login

Really? when the Engineers get mistake?

Merged
    Attached Images
    Last edited by _Aszbhar; 29.10.18 at 19:30.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SipLock View Post
    I am unable to login to the game. Every time I try to login it refuses to let me login.
    After repeated tries it asks for captcha, I don't see a captcha on the screen.

Weird that I can login to the forum but not to the game. Please help.

Also tried different browsers. Same issue.

Merged
    Hi SipLock,

Try "Forgotten Password" under the Login credentials and change your password. Then try to login via another browser or wait 20 minutes and try to login the same browser. Please let me know if this works for you.

Kind regards,

BB_Acadma

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I also can't access to SOL.

Everything start few days ago, when I must restart password on ubi site.
    When I click on forget password on SOL site, it wan't to change password on ubi site.

World
    Newfoundland
    I had this issue this morning on multiple machines - I had to request a password change, and eventually all was well again.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    I still don't understand why web pages still use googles captcha. It would be faster to take a selfie of oneself with ID in front of the login screen, go to a photo studio to develop the photo, go to the post office and send the photo via regular mail, wait for a respond and voila, than clicking gazillion streetlights and cars in order to login. What happen to normal captcha where one could type in a word or solve simple math problem (1+3=) in order to go through?

Reply to Thread