Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stop all, start all

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Same for me Kotugo. Just because it's not useful for Daz because he either leaves everything running or doesn't mine the slow monotony of stopping/starting 1 at a time doesn't mean it's not useful for everyone else. It would be a much appreciated feature for many of us

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazgod View Post
    Same for me Kotugo. Just because it's not useful for Daz because he either leaves everything running or doesn't mine the slow monotony of stopping/starting 1 at a time doesn't mean it's not useful for everyone else. It would be a much appreciated feature for many of us

I never said it wasn't useful or I'd never use the option. But if you want BlueByte to take the suggestion seriously, you have to give them good reason.

qawpaw
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Daz View Post
    What would be the advantage in stopping all buildings in this way?

Are there any other advantages/disadvantages to stoppng or starting all buildings?
    hopefully we are allowed to own opinion

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I would say it's a similar suggestion to the too many explorers one, some tasks either take too much "clicking" to get something done or they have a few clicks with too much movement between the clicks.

We have had this kind of change implemented before, for example the barracks/prov house used to require each stack of 25 to be input one at a time, can you imagine going back to that system when some of the newer adventures have 4000+ unit losses? Or having to queue up 1500 sandwiches for a quest. The sandwich one for example takes 5 clicks now, before the addition it would have taken some 300+ clicks :P

The change to the prov house was also met with the same "What advantage would this have?" or "Do you want the game to play itself for you?".

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    +1 for that idea

That play / pause button may be implemented in economy overview tab
    Last edited by Aazie; 19.07.18 at 07:03.

Reply to Thread