World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacar View Post
    I'm able to do round trades without even asking
    Your mastery clearly shows that the world is truly your oyster! :P

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    My friend a fellow Guild leader [TP1]Seamus1 once told me that I was his Danish viking, that easily could be a Irishman. Coming from Seamus … That never say anything nice about people …… Is a big compliment. "Quotes: Braveheart"

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by GokkeDK View Post
    My friend a fellow Guild leader [TP1]Seamus1 once told me that I was his Danish viking, that easily could be a Irishman. Coming from Seamus … That never say anything nice about people …… Is a big compliment. "Quotes: Braveheart"
    Irishman, Englishman, German or even Danish Viking... GokkeDK, when your heart is in the right place you can be anyone.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    I like tso - love the improvments and all the nice people in here - doing a good job on the hotfixes

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Settlers Online is the first "online" game that i have played, and i love it!! you could say im addicted. This game is so much fun, the whole of the game didnt really interest me, but im so glad my partner introduced me to my Totally Amazing new family.
    Also want to thank you all ( BB, MODs, PLayers all of you) for making my life seem that little bit more fulfilled. Seriously without the game and the support i have had from some of you i do not know where i would be.
    Keep up the great work, much love and gratitude Tate

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_turtle View Post
    I like tso - love the improvments and all the nice people in here - doing a good job on the hotfixes
    Max_turtle, We love our Settlers and players like yourself who keep the game upbeat, fresh, and interesting.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tate-1983 View Post
    Settlers Online is the first "online" game that i have played, and i love it!! you could say im addicted. This game is so much fun, the whole of the game didnt really interest me, but im so glad my partner introduced me to my Totally Amazing new family.
    Also want to thank you all ( BB, MODs, PLayers all of you) for making my life seem that little bit more fulfilled. Seriously without the game and the support i have had from some of you i do not know where i would be.
    Keep up the great work, much love and gratitude Tate
    Tate_1983, we love your insight into TSO and the Community. It’s players like yourself that create a valuable connected Community which encourages others to become long-term players and contributors to the Community. Your time, effort and dedication are greatly appreciated.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    When I just started the game and my first event came along, but turned out to be only for those who had left over items from other events (summer 2015). One of the guild members gave me enough items to buy my first MMA . Then another had to leave due to cost of broadband in Texas but she gave me 20+ nobles plus lots of resources and buffs before leaving. It gave me a boost in my game and was most welcoming.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by leemorton View Post
    When I just started the game and my first event came along, but turned out to be only for those who had left over items from other events (summer 2015). One of the guild members gave me enough items to buy my first MMA . Then another had to leave due to cost of broadband in Texas but she gave me 20+ nobles plus lots of resources and buffs before leaving. It gave me a boost in my game and was most welcoming.
    To receive such a big gesture like that must mean that you're well-loved, Leemorton! Good things come to good people after all!

Closed Thread