Reply to Thread

Thread: Vineyards - an alternative to all that beer?

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Vineyards - an alternative to all that beer?

How about some vineyards for the generals to help them as a buff in someway (or some training?) - we have beer for the regular troops so how about adding something for those who aren't such big fans of the beer?

Be gentle - its my first suggestion!

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    +1

World
    Sandycove
    I personally much prefer wine over beer.
    But there would be a lot of repercussions of adding an entirely new commodity I would think.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Sounds fine +1
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Newfoundland
    Perhaps it could work like horseshoe? Only because its wine, you take longer and he may stop for a nap

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriegor View Post
    Perhaps it could work like horseshoe? Only because its wine, you take longer and he may stop for a nap
    We already have that... it's called lag!

World
    Northisle
    Heck make it a full chain of buildings for a new venture series or something... maybe to level buildings to level 7 we would need whine and some luxury stuff... would be cool (yeh yeh i played anno online, but i like tso better nothing wrong with wanting some of anno here! Oh how i love the colonies work there...)

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post
    Heck make it a full chain of buildings for a new venture series or something... maybe to level buildings to level 7 we would need whine and some luxury stuff... would be cool (yeh yeh i played anno online, but i like tso better nothing wrong with wanting some of anno here! Oh how i love the colonies work there...)
    Why not a new chain of adventures You know those you used to be able to find with explorers . Might be nice for the explorers to get back to work and find something that people liked now and then. Maybe even be able to use some mpfs again on something and make the mfs have some value again??
    Sorry - off topic - but love the vineyards - but please no more ventures
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread