Reply to Thread

Thread: Friends - how long since last logged on?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Friends - how long since last logged on?

it woud be nice to have a function to tell when to delete people from your friends list due to them having quit the game.
    I have 100 friends and cant tell if they are on holiday or have just stopped playing!!

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

Been suggested many times before and I bet it would be easy to implement.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    tho some just take long breaks of year or so and return

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    After an event use the compare achievements option and you can see if they have been active at all in the event. If not active then boot from friends.

World
    Sandycove
    +1
    In addition more options for the friends list. Filters/sort by name, level, last logged in - those would be great
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    last login function would be good for guilds. It can be tricky to tell when players havnt been logging in very often. just saying inactive doesnt really help. At the mo its a case of putting notes on players with a date u checked them. then go back a couple of weeks later to either boot them if they havnt been active again. Prob is they might have logged in during that time then logged off again.

Not a real problem for the freinds list as u can kick them when u want. Its the guild that has the problem with inactive members losing guild coins for everyone else. the more inactive members their is in a guild means a lower % of GQ get done so less guild coins for those that do them.

But i think its always handy to have 1 inactive player in ur guild or freinds list for star menu transfers.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Also how about this, to see when someone visits your LS just like when they visit your Island? just a thought.

Hemerocallis
    +1 more options for friend list would be great! Even to find a friend you know name of but not the level can take a long time with many on the list. Last login would be great too.

Reply to Thread