Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Mountain Clan Campaign

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yer i can see your point but on the flip side i would say that higher level players are much more regular players (if my guild is anything to go by) and the lower level players are much more likely to play for a month or two and then disappear! Also given that the MC chain is targeted at lvl 65 and above would suggest they are attempting to look after higher level players.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by quarky View Post
    Thanks for all the responses but not one of you managed to address the question,
    "I don't understand why a company that relies on people to spend as much time as possible playing their game, to generate income through gem sales, would come up with a content upgrade that by the looks of it will reduce the amount of time a person will spend online on their game."

Figures used are from guides (http://val-system.dk/val/index.php/adventure-guides) on this forum and are ("about", Roughly" on "Average") not exact, just there to highlight a point. I'm half way through lvl 73 so am well aware of the exp grind and welcome any new content provided it is not going to change the way i choose to play this game.
    It sounds like you believe the game is developped exclusively or mostly for nonstopers, grinders, addicts and others of that sort? Cause how this update is supposed to reduce those few hours a day of my playing I haven't got the slightest idea.

World
    Newfoundland
    I see a lot of frustration, indeed as we have seen many times before. The way the game is set up it seems you are levelling at a reasonable pace up to 70, then expected to not worry about XP no more, just find something to do. This becomes apparent when at 70 you have 600 million in front of you to finish. That is not to say its impossible, some have done it already. But for most its just a massive grind you do not want to start.

I will have to wait and see how hard (Hard = long build time for troops) these adv will be. From what I read hear, not looking to good. But i think (hope) we only have part of the story.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for all the responses but not one of you managed to address the question,
    "I don't understand why a company that relies on people to spend as much time as possible playing their game, to generate income through gem sales, would come up with a content upgrade that by the looks of it will reduce the amount of time a person will spend online on their game."
    Uuuummm you don't need to spend a penny/cent to play this game. It's completely free, no need to buy gems.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Also given that the MC chain is targeted at lvl 65 and above would suggest they are attempting to look after higher level players.
    If you look at the rewards for leveling up from 63 there is nothing until the 'The Pathfinder' at lvl 70. It's a long, hard, boring grind to get the pathfinder so at long last BB have introduced some incentive Hoorah!! :-)

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by geezer123 View Post
    It's a long, hard, boring grind to get the pathfinder so at long last BB have introduced some incentive Hoorah!! :-)
    I would say that nerfing the rewards from the pathfinder was the opposite of incentive

World
    Sandycove
    I know this isn't suggestion page but being able to buy 1 demolition crew and maybe 2 or 3 shotfirers with Obsidian from the Mountain Clan shop category just sounds right and would make allot of players very happy.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    guides for the mountain clan campain plaese

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by tijgermuis View Post
    guides for the mountain clan campain plaese
    On the Guides thread: https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/forums/228-Guides

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Have a question on the epic forge will it be affected depending what its a making by the already existing zone buffs ie bucket of sweets for smelters ..weapon crafting guides for the weaponsmiths and the one from the footie pitch...not sure if there is others

Reply to Thread