Reply to Thread

Thread: Sticky in TO

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland

Question Sticky in TO

We're all aware of the issues around 'pricing' in TO and how there is no up to date list of 'prices'. Most people rely on asking for PC (Price Check) in the TO, However this does lead to multiple repetitive requests during the day, in particular for adventure ls, which don't really change much (except during events).
    How about a sticky giving the prices for (off the top of my head):
    BK ls
    RB ls
    VLT ls
    CLT ls
    SLT ls
    BLT ls
    2T ls
    Oil Lamp ls

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Simple reason this won't work is because these prices vary significantly between worlds and on all worlds during the day.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Simple reason this won't work is because these prices vary significantly between worlds and on all worlds during the day.
    Ah I didn't know that each server was interconnected, I thought they were separate. Not been much change to standard Newfoundland prices in an age (except during events), of course the standard price doesn't mean you'll achieve that when selling but would cut down on the very large number of PCs every day.

Reply to Thread