Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Retrenched General Marker

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle

Retrenched General Marker

Please, please, please, can we have something on the generals in star that show if they're retrenched or not? Had all mine come back from an adventure and spent ages working through star to make sure they were all where they were supposed to be.

Brotherjon
    Yes, I was thinking about this idea too, just a little marker in the icon would be really handy to see if they are retrenched or not.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    +1
    Yes, please!

World
    Sandycove
    +1

I'm used to clicking on the ones I'm not sure about then seeing if the map moves to where they are located, or if it doesn't move of course I see the landing zones highlighted. But it's a little tedious with lots of generals. It would be a nice time saver.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Hemerocallis
    +1 yes please! Just a little star in the corner of the general icon in star menu or something

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Yes please !

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    There is an easy way to find out if and which general is trenched, click on the tool tip, every click wil present an untreched general, which you can, if needed, trench at will.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Make starred/retenched General and Marshals more visible

Hello,

sometimes its hard to see which ones of your Generals are starred. I think simple "star" icon at the top left would be nice UI addition, especially that game seems to already have an overlay implemented in star menu, i.e small blue gem on explorers.

Thread Merged
    Last edited by _Aszbhar; 20.10.18 at 00:50.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1 A simple but effective idea. Having many generals dotted about the place this idea will enable players to know if their generals are starred or not. It will save having to click through each one.

World
    Sandycove
    +1
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread