Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Retrenched General Marker

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlight View Post
    Hello,

sometimes its hard to see which ones of your Generals are starred. I think simple "star" icon at the top left would be nice UI addition, especially that game seems to already have an overlay implemented in star menu, i.e small blue gem on explorers.

Thread Merged
    this +1

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    why not just put em all in star. we can pretend they are in the barracks and load/unload etc there?

World
    Sandycove
    because.....

We will have to retrench those we want to use first every time we go on an adventure. Imagine doing THAT 5-6-7 times a day..

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    because.....

We will have to retrench those we want to use first every time we go on an adventure. Imagine doing THAT 5-6-7 times a day..
    There are several reasons why I would rather not have the forced auto-landing/-retrenched unloading..
    • the insane freeze-lag to prevent possible zone lock
    • the mess of garrisons on wrong place and troops needed to be reassign
    • the rollbacks and switched locations

There are better ways to deal with this..
    Spoiler
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    There just needs to be a beach head (per player) from which we transfer generals to set up garrison; and a UI that allow us to handle army leading generals without garrison - could be reached from the Tavern (on home island) and a big ship or The Excelsior (on adventure).
    Posted in 34171-General-ADV-placement and 23028-We-need-your-feedback-Test-Server-UI-Changes!.
    Last edited by SmurfAsH; 24.10.18 at 16:42.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    I think a marker icon is an absolutely brilliant idea. I would love to see this simple change implemented. I am particularly lazy on epic addies and just send everything. Far too many generals for the landing zones to accomodate, especially on the MCC where the number of landing spots is limited.
    HOTFIX!

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Generals In Star Menu

Could we please have some indication to show the difference between generals sitting in star menu and generals sitting on the island. ATM they both show in star menu looking the same. This makes it difficult to quickly identify generals that have failed to land on an island and need a landing spot.

Merged
    Last edited by _Aszbhar; 02.01.19 at 01:14.

Reply to Thread