Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How to hunt the XP ?

World
    Sandycove

Question How to hunt the XP ?

Hi everyone, pls share your experience how you hunt the experience

Its looks harder after lvl 60, tons of XP needed for leveling up, so what is your story, any suggestions, what you do, pls share your routine here!?

Any "guide" is welcome.

Ty all, me out

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Can't offer any suggestions but a very welcome question! I felt as if I was stuck on 66 for ever & 67 ............. dear knows!

Brotherjon
    I don’t think there is any quick and easy way otherwise everyone would be doing it.
    My production and island has developed now to the point where my constraint is the time I can devote to it. I play for about 2 hrs each day on and off and get a steady 1 mil xp per day on average. I know others do a lot more but I like to not get carried away too much with the game as with past experience, if you over do it then you risk burn out!
    I have been in a routine of doing one third thief a day for about 3 months now, which with prem and Mary bags 375k xp. On top of that you get two pandas or intriguing coin side quests which when added to the three daily mini quests bought from merchant with stalks, adds up to around 1 mil. I also do other adv and pvp here and there but by doing one daily 3T it brings in a good and consistent level of xp per day. Some will rightfully suggest that this is a bit of a grind and might get boring, but the flip side of doing the same adv over and over is that you learn all the attacks so don’t have to refer to a guide. Also, accidental losses are lower I find. I have also done ywc and bp campaigns in the same way.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafarona View Post
    Its looks harder after lvl 60, tons of XP needed for leveling up, so what is your story, any suggestions, what you do, pls share your routine here!?
    there really isnt any secrets when it comes to the process, you want twice as much experience than you normally get - you do twice as many adventures. Or quit wasting your time on the suboptimal ones.

Year long premium + 6-7 woodcutters a day and you're set up, at least until something like 68-69.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosejane View Post
    Can't offer any suggestions but a very welcome question! I felt as if I was stuck on 66 for ever & 67
    Its natural people are feeling stuck considering that the xp levels follow exponential trend, and for every 3 levels ahead of you you need to gain as much exp as you did for the level you're on now.

66 to 67 is roughly the same as 1 -> 60.
    Last edited by sparkz; 15.06.18 at 12:24.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    The question is do you want to take the bland motorway of grind or would you prefer to take the rural road of enjoyment.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Bigger question is how did some get to lvl 75 so quickly....

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    They been playing for years, not very quick :-) Took me 2 years to get to lvl 71.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    1) spending resources accumulated over the years of (then) pointless grind
    2) proper economy on the server allowing for buying lootspots for a reasonable price
    3) spending alot of time doing adventures in an optimal setup
    4) other factors, like being carried by the guild

Brotherjon
    https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...934#post324934

Above is a link to a guy who got to lvl 75 last year, optimum set up and going at it relentlessly every day for months...

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Brotherjon View Post
    https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...934#post324934

Above is a link to a guy who got to lvl 75 last year, optimum set up and going at it relentlessly every day for months...
    dj is a member of the AoT guild, I'm the leader. He was the first on newfoundland server to lvl75, Wu-L followed a few months later.

Reply to Thread