Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2018

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Has anyone else realise we have an impossible achievement? We cannot get the ' click on 1000 event related collectibles' in the time given. There is a colls drop every 8 hrs, and even if we got up in the night to live our lives dictated by that, it wouldnt be enough. Yet another totally ridiculous thing in this event.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by maryam1 View Post
    Has anyone else realise we have an impossible achievement? We cannot get the ' click on 1000 event related collectibles' in the time given. There is a colls drop every 8 hrs, and even if we got up in the night to live our lives dictated by that, it wouldnt be enough. Yet another totally ridiculous thing in this event.
    not impossible, i will get the 1000 with just 2 collie spawns a day, 1 in the morning and the 2nd in afternoon/evening, got 701 collies so far
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    On 829 myself so will easily be done guess if you put the effort in you will get the reward

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    It would be easy if the collectables actually spawned every 8 hours. I think ive ever only once managed to get the 3 spawns per day and it was years ago.
    Worst. Comedian. EVER.

World
    Sandycove

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Cully View Post
    We do pay a lot but we get a lot of xp in return - enough to level me up so I'll get whatever rewards I get for that too. As for not wanting us to get anything - I'll get a snack stand from the quest chain, a friary, an explorer and not sure what i'll have left but i'll get maybe a 2nd friary and other bits - and I'm not spending all day doing adventures. There are plenty of things you can buy with the balls you get. You just can't have it all - which is the same as in life
    I completely agree.
    Last edited by Xibor; 09.07.18 at 01:08.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

qawpaw
    +1

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Bad quest you need to produce titanium ? LV41? If you are low on Buildings licence why not to build the smelter you need expensive goods , building licence, cheaper to snipe shop on the world market for titaniums, so why push us in wrong tactical dissions? Or is it hidden premium milk cow you buy building licences?.

World
    Sandycove
    Produce `x ' has always been part of the quest system of the game, be it daily, guild, main or sub quest, or during an event. You are free to play the game your way, but when you do you have to be prepared that you may not always be in the best position to do some quests, or do them as quick as you may like, or cancel them and progress. For this reason alone, having at least one of every production building would be a sensible strategy, and then use the leveling/sleep to prioritise there usefulness with your chosen game play. Yes you will have to make a decision with regard to licences, but like everything there are always ways to improve your licence count ( if you choose to ) using in game currency and not real money. Like everything, its your choice, sometimes your choice is not always going to benefit you in all future situations, its not necessarily your fault as it may well be it works for you most of the time, just not on a few occasions. But likewise you can not blame the devs for creating those `few occasions' to test those economies at different levels.
    Buying resources off TO which you have no production of, is always going to be a risky strategy come event time. Your reliant on others producing the stuff and willing to sell at a price you can afford, usually for event currency , and that's when it is not a `production' requirement. In this instance I would not say its a bad quest but simply your tactics did not pan out on this occasion. The question is will you change your tactics for future event possibilities or except failing to meet all quest requirements on occasions? Once again the choice is still yours
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    I think it's a bit silly to invest in copper search for geologist that is specialized for rock search. Same goes for iron geologist we got before. But You need to invest in useless stuff in order to get to useful ones.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove

Mission: Impossible

I collected three spawns each day and no getting up in the middle of the night....

It's taken me less than two weeks, so could be done with only two spawns a day.

Reply to Thread