Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2018

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    Produce `x ' has always been part of the quest system of the game, be it daily, guild, main or sub quest, or during an event. You are free to play the game your way, but when you do you have to be prepared that you may not always be in the best position to do some quests, or do them as quick as you may like, or cancel them and progress. For this rea.. , and that's when it is not a `production' requirement. In this instance I would not say its a bad quest but simply your tactics did not pan out on this occasion. The question is will you change your tactics for future event possibilities or except failing to meet all quest requirements on occasions? Once again the choice is still yours

Yes you are right, but this page was for feedback, other complaint in a different way, quest line is closed, you can not progress further until finished quest, you can skip with a small amount of diamonds or skip and wait until next quest. This fixed story questline, you have not really a choice, Only way is the finish quest, build en produce the goods or mis the stadium finished quest reward.

It could also mean guild specialize for a small quild under friend not completly worked. You can trade for a far price, help each other with buffs and 1 speicalized in wood, the other in wheat, other metals and more. With a fixed questline and no posibolityes to skip it is pitty. i
    Last edited by VikingGold; 09.07.18 at 16:32. Reason: aditional

World
    Sandycove
    Just finished this morning, I was usually 3 spawns a day but missed a few so I'd guess I averaged about 2.5 per day or so. And a full week left to go. It's definitely doable if you are active each day enough to get a couple drops.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Madorosu View Post
    I collected three spawns each day and no getting up in the middle of the night....

How? I have waited 9 hours for a spawn after collecting last one and 17 hours to get 3rd spawn and no luck..
    Last edited by SSSecretSquirrel; 09.07.18 at 22:56.
    Worst. Comedian. EVER.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    How? I have waited 9 hours for a spawn after collecting last one and 17 hours to get 3rd spawn and no luck..
    Approx 25 event ressources in every collectible spawn. 25 x 3 x 14 = 1050 event collectibles
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    It doesn't matter when you collect the last one, it's when the quest becomes active. I do this every day like a ritual (OCD to the max) so my day goes like this:

06:00 - 06:10.... log in, check the quest list for Find all Collectibles. Click on it and pin it so that it shows on the screen. Now I know the 'timer' has been set for 8 hours, I will see the next drop 8 hours later.

Find all the collectibles, doesn't matter how long it takes as long as it's before 14:00

14:00 - 14:10. Be logged in, wait for collectibles. Since the server resets at that same time in NZ I also refresh just to be safe because sometimes the collectibles show up but I don't get a notification unless I refresh. When I see the quest in the list and have clicked on it I know the timer is set for 8 hours again.

Find all the collectibles.

22:00 - 22:10. Repeat as above. Activate the quest. That's the key bit to controlling the timing. Then I look forward to another morning

If I miss a window, I often choose to log out before the night spawn happens and I don't log in until the morning. I can then make the 8 hours start at whatever time will suit me for the next day.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    [QUOTE=Xibor;343554
    If I miss a window, I often choose to log out before the night spawn happens and I don't log in until the morning. I can then make the 8 hours start at whatever time will suit me for the next day.[/QUOTE]

Dont think very many of us can do that. When I leave computer for more than ½ an hour I am kicked from game no matter what.
    Many players only have time to pick up one set of collies a day. For me it is normally 2. One set in the morning before I get to work - I can log on again when I get home at around 5 pm- so no way can I have time to get 3 sets. That happens only during a day off from work.
    Last edited by Urd123; 10.07.18 at 07:09.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    Many players only have time to pick up one set of collies a day. For me it is normally 2. One set in the morning before I get to work - I can log on again when I get home at around 5 pm- so no way can I have time to get 3 sets. That happens only during a day off from work.
    As far as I have seen, there are minimum 25 event collectibles to click in every spawn, so as long as someone catch 2 of them they'll get the 1000 click achievement before first part of event comes to a close.

25 x 2 x 21 = 1050

It's challenging to get within reason. So as far as event achievements go, BB hit the right spot in my opinion.

As far as ball drops for adventures being very low and no seasonal adventures this event though, that could use some work...
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    i get 25 balls every day from collies

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    Dont think very many of us can do that. When I leave computer for more than ½ an hour I am kicked from game no matter what.
    Interesting that the game boots you out. I leave mine running all day and never have that happen. I wonder why?

And I do have the luxury of logging in (pretty much staying logged in) all day. I use my own laptop hotspotted off my phone. Regardless, with any Internet access you can at least log in and tick the collectibles box. But I know many people don't have that opportunity in many jobs (I'm office/desk based) so in that case twice per day is about all you can get except perhaps weekends.

This event provided enough collectibles that 2 a day would still easily do it. Diwata can't log in during the day as easily as I can so misses the afternoon drop most days. I finished the achievement a couple days before her but she just got hers this morning.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    It doesn't matter when you collect the last one, it's when the quest becomes active. I do this every day like a ritual (OCD to the max) so my day goes like this:

06:00 - 06:10.... log in, check the quest list for Find all Collectibles. Click on it and pin it so that it shows on the screen. Now I know the 'timer' has been set for 8 hours, I will see the next drop 8 hours later.

Find all the collectibles, doesn't matter how long it takes as long as it's before 14:00

14:00 - 14:10. Be logged in, wait for collectibles. Since the server resets at that same time in NZ I also refresh just to be safe because sometimes the collectibles show up but I don't get a notification unless I refresh. When I see the quest in the list and have clicked on it I know the timer is set for 8 hours again.

Find all the collectibles.

22:00 - 22:10. Repeat as above. Activate the quest. That's the key bit to controlling the timing. Then I look forward to another morning

If I miss a window, I often choose to log out before the night spawn happens and I don't log in until the morning. I can then make the 8 hours start at whatever time will suit me for the next day.
    BB said there would be a spawn every 8 hours so by your example times i should be able to easily get 3 spawns logging in at 13:50 collect all, any time between 14:10 and 21:50 collect all and 22:10 collect all and be done. If this is not the case BB is full of cowpoo.

So you are saying there is no way to get 3 spawns unless you are up for over 16 hours every day? This is impossible for me. Not even worth mentioning the need to be exactly on time to start next quest countdown..
    And the 8 hour timer is activated by pinning the quest? or is clicking on it enough? I always click on it when i complete the quest, is this not enough?
    Worst. Comedian. EVER.

Reply to Thread