Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2018

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by davejc2015 View Post
    Completed "Level playing field" but "Professionals for every job" still locked.
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    same here since 10.30 this morning
    this questline releases a new subquest each day, so will take at least 15 days to complete
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

World
    Newfoundland
    From the Dev Diary:

"The new quest chain's sub-quests unlock after a certain number of days after your first login during the event, and not the event start.

For the first 15 days of the event, a new quest in this chain will be unlocked and starts if or when you have finished the preceding one. For example, if you don't finish the first quest until the third day, then you will get the second quest immediately upon completing it, followed by the third quest after the second one is done. If you then complete the third quest on day three, you will still not receive the fourth quest until the fourth day of the event. The daily time during which a new quest is unlocked should match the first time that you logged in during the event."

This means the next subquest of the chain should appear 24h after your first login to the event, and provided the previous subquest has been fulfilled of course.

Or what Kit_ said above :P

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Noticed there is an unbought Lucky Explorer in Merchant/Black Market and bought it.
    Now looking at Merchant/Football the Lucky Explorer there has a lock icon and when I try to buy it the mouseover states "You have reached the limit for this item".
    What is this cowpoo Dev Diary clearly states "Name: Lucky Explorer (Limit: 1, not tradable, not giftable)".
    I have bought 0 Lucky Explorers from Event so the limit should still be 1!!!
    Worst. Comedian. EVER.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I assume the lucky scout is already available for gems (should be post event) so BB messed up there. mite be really hard to get enough footballs so most may have to take your route.

World
    Sandycove
    It sounds like from the numbers that people are posting that the footballs are rather low this event. I haven't had a chance to do any regular adventures yet so I'm not sure about those but I'm ready to see because I know after the Wiki first went up there were last minute changes by BB to the event and as always what is on the test server (and what has happened in the past) is no reflection on what might be happening now. So I will wait and see.

But if the information posted is all true than there is a smaller pool of footballs to work with. It sounds like people will have to prioritize their choices and not be able to get every possible thing they want but focus on what they mostly need.

Hey - that thought sounds like a good theme for a song lyric. I might have to write the Stones.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    It sounds like from the numbers that people are posting that the footballs are rather low this event. I haven't had a chance to do any regular adventures yet so I'm not sure about those but I'm ready to see because I know after the Wiki first went up there were last minute changes by BB to the event and as always what is on the test server (and what has happened in the past) is no reflection on what might be happening now. So I will wait and see.

But if the information posted is all true than there is a smaller pool of footballs to work with. It sounds like people will have to prioritize their choices and not be able to get every possible thing they want but focus on what they mostly need.

Hey - that thought sounds like a good theme for a song lyric. I might have to write the Stones.
    so far i have done wots outlaws and riches of the mountain all matched the wiki... if they rebalanced i would love to know where they did..but your right they added new items worth around 7k balls even doing 10 outlaws a day i will get around 170 -270 balls max thats doing recruit slaughter fest no thinking just point and click takes alot troops but is doable

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    Noticed there is an unbought Lucky Explorer in Merchant/Black Market and bought it.
    Now looking at Merchant/Football the Lucky Explorer there has a lock icon and when I try to buy it the mouseover states "You have reached the limit for this item".
    What is this cowpoo Dev Diary clearly states "Name: Lucky Explorer (Limit: 1, not tradable, not giftable)".
    I have bought 0 Lucky Explorers from Event so the limit should still be 1!!!
    i seen it unlocked also but i was already at max i think whats happened is because they opened the merchant so you could buy all thats ever been available anytime that limit is upped through a event it unlocks it in the merchant, it shouldnt until the event is over but it has and once you buy it no matte the source it locks again

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Why dont you implement a system where double loot applies if all participants in a multiplayer ls are from the same guld? Stops profiteering and encourages guild play?

Really hard to help out newer guild members the last few events as few worthwhile addies to offer them

qawpaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit_ View Post
    this questline releases a new subquest each day, so will take at least 15 days to complete
    You where right as always

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So we get snack stand When quests is completed in the end.
    And we can buy one in Merchant.
    Does it mean we can have two working at a time
    dev diary says Snack Stand (Limit: 1, not tradable, not giftable)
    Last edited by qawpaw; 27.06.18 at 09:26.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have another similair bug i did upgrade for the footbal event my Mayor houselv6 to six, costly tropical woord ,granit or grout. ANd now the settlers are born slower then before more the 10 min, so i af soon out of army to fight for the football event? Done to get less footballs?

May be i was to early to complain, the first settler born was on the wrong time shema, i did activated a buff to and now it is in de correct 5 min what is should be?
    Last edited by RedSwingArcus; 27.06.18 at 10:58. Reason: the first born takes more time after uprade

Reply to Thread