Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2018

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    I'd just like to confirm that there are no Seasonal Adventures (with the 2x loot) in this year's Summer Event. While we have used Seasonal Adventures in other annual events, it does not mean that every event will feature them.
    well that a shame as ball drops are terrible on the adventures lowest of all events yet some of the most expensive items to get this year

so no times two does that mean there times 3 lol
    Last edited by hades8840; 25.06.18 at 15:58.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    I'd just like to confirm that there are no Seasonal Adventures (with the 2x loot) in this year's Summer Event. While we have used Seasonal Adventures in other annual events, it does not mean that every event will feature them.

Thanks for confirming there is no reason to hope. If the drops are as low as on test server, then having no x2/3 adventures is one of the worst decisions in recent developement the sense of which remains hidden to me. It seems like somebody who messed up previous event by making it too generous is now compensating on this event by messing it the other way round. It might be to the benefit of all of us to employ a guy who can do better with math.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Yep, will be the worse event in tso history, even the explorer drops are lower than ever. cant even recommend an adv to play as the drops are so low.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    The problem this year is that there is an addition of 3 items costing roughly 7k extra balls thats a massive amount extra needed this year if you wanted all the stuff that is available compared to 2 years ago..also 2 years ago balls from adventures was a guarantee now the descriptions says a chance ...we dont know what the rebalancing was but ig they have made it worse ..and messed up something like the black knights event wouldnt want to be the person who decided to mess with what could been a good event

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    The settlers football championship quest chain has a subquest called Championship Scout. This subquest requires an explorer to find tactical soccer resource from treasure search. Have tried with very long and prolonged search which successfully brought back required resources but the quest still states 0/1 and cant be completed.
    Worst. Comedian. EVER.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    I thought I had the same issue as above but then it worked uppon next explorer arrival. Doesn't work on collection but on arrival as it seems.

Regarding resources I still can't believe the drops are so bad and sort of expect something will pop up somewhere. It completely turns me off. I need a decent chance to enjoy the event. Not drilling 100 of the best adventures (with premium) just to get one middle priced item. Really annoyed a lot. Feel like walking away from the event and rather enjoy the sunshine then subject myself to this mindless drill which developers so "graciously" prepared for us. I've never felt so bad and negative and frustrated about an event before. This is the lowest of low.
    Last edited by Norton_C; 26.06.18 at 10:38.

qawpaw
    when does the quest
    professionals for every job, starts, the one before that are finished.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Number of balls from loots is catastrophic!Even with premium!
    Last edited by KOHo; 26.06.18 at 16:04. Reason: x

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Completed "Level playing field" but "Professionals for every job" still locked.

qawpaw
    same here since 10.30 this morning

Reply to Thread