Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2018

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2018

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the 2018 Summer Event Dev Diary below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Saqui

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I didn't see a list of adventures that will give double loot during this event - did I just miss it or are there no bonus adventures this time?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Only a chance of footballs event loots was given a guarenteed drop instead of only a chance...adventures already drop very poor amounts as it was ..plus no double loot its the one thing you actually got right on events that made them playable...also the new wave buffs been available already so isnt new

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Rebalanced event loot from non-event adventures

i did not see not the details about the loot from adv

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    This event is every 2 years so I can only assume the seasonal adv's (x2) were not planned for this event. yeah Ive seen the loots from test, very poor!

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    I don't know if I'm missing something but if the info on Wiki is correct then it looks like I'd need to play about 150 of the best adventures to get just Lucky? It really does not make me excited. Makes me feel like ignoring this event, really. But hopefully I'm wrong and there will be better loots in general and some good seasonal adventures with 2x or 3x loot?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    I don't know if I'm missing something but if the info on Wiki is correct then it looks like I'd need to play about 150 of the best adventures to get just Lucky? It really does not make me excited. Makes me feel like ignoring this event, really. But hopefully I'm wrong and there will be better loots in general and some good seasonal adventures with 2x or 3x loot?
    if there was any seaonal adventures they would of listed them like they normally do can see this event sucking as will take a serious amount of adventures like you said to get anything

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    if there was any seaonal adventures they would of listed them like they normally do can see this event sucking as will take a serious amount of adventures like you said to get anything
    Well I'm still keeping a mild hope that there will be a positive surprise. They might have increased the numbers a bit compared to test. The low low low counts really look like balanced for a few addys with doubled or trippled loot. Can't really believe that they've messed up so much untill proven. Cause that makes me ask where is the balancing guy? Or maybe they really "guess-balance" it for grinders? Those who will rock 10+ addys a day and buy 30+ LS a day? Anyway, maybe somebody knowledgeable will drop some info to change this bleak outlook a bit.

I was looking forward to the event but now I'm really not.

qawpaw
    i think its great as allways.
    some new stuff to do,
    if adv gives more than less ,
    i could not bother with.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    i don't know if it was a good idea to post dev diary 3 days before event start, i don't assume you have time to take our points and thoughts about this event and try to make some changes !!!!!
    anyway i am a bit disappointed about adv loot, it's better to make at least seasonal adv

Reply to Thread