Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2018

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    i have to agree with luckydiddy i am very disappointed in this event and not enjoying it at all so i choose just play as normal not at all a good one sorry to say and by the way everyone has an opinion bb take note but also players do not argue between yourselves it will finish soon just remember opinions are what are asked for and we all have them good or bad

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Not only ball drop very low from adventure, but the "host of responsibilities" quest requires you to pay 200 footballs on one of the subquests.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Someone didnt get the memo to not put PVP stuff into regular game stuff. Today I have to donate 80 heavy infantry. I dont have the barracks or production for it. Never had. Looking at the market profiteering is in full swing. Most people dont even understand what is asked of them. Add insult to the injury normal barracks buffs dont even work on the PVP one so now im stuck waiting whole day for them to finish. After it goes straight to demo.
    If it was someones misguided attempt to get me to try pvp you have again failed miserably. Before I was never gonna try PVP but otherwise indifferent. Now I hate it with a passion.
    Worst. Comedian. EVER.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    Someone didnt get the memo to not put PVP stuff into regular game stuff. Today I have to donate 80 heavy infantry. I dont have the barracks or production for it. Never had. ...on.
    Thanks for clarification.

I did too overlooked it is not elite soldiers, steel soldiers. I hate to PVP. It cost you too much unit to play PVP and or i do not understand. Every time i chose a unit it is countert by the enemeys strongest unit so what is the reason i can choose the first unit to attack in PVP if it always is countert by the strongest unit. So only if you do not now what to do with your settlers you go for pvp, Rewards are poor, colonie, if you play a normal adventure the loot is much bigger most time and in the same time as you prodcution is needed. PVP units, production more expensive regular.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    can i have question to A Host of Responsibilities? there are 15 sub-quests, which appear only 1 per day? Does it mean that if i miss start of event, i cant catch up it (10days to end, 11subq before me).. thx

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego004 View Post
    can i have question to A Host of Responsibilities? there are 15 sub-quests, which appear only 1 per day? Does it mean that if i miss start of event, i cant catch up it (10days to end, 11subq before me).. thx
    Previous there was some were writen in dev blog, Event Blog, that min 24 hrs before the next quest, if you mist some but then finished you can start imeadityly the next quest but not earlier regualr daily event quest, if you catch the time behind, fullfill your quest some quest fast after each other.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingGold View Post
    Thanks for clarification.

I did too overlooked it is not elite soldiers, steel soldiers. I hate to PVP. It cost you too much unit to play PVP and or i do not understand. Every time i chose a unit it is countert by the enemeys strongest unit so what is the reason i can choose the first unit to attack in PVP if it always is countert by the strongest unit. So only if you do not now what to do with your settlers you go for pvp, Rewards are poor, colonie, if you play a normal adventure the loot is much bigger most time and in the same time as you prodcution is needed. PVP units, production more expensive regular.
    The Expedition Castle could be worth it in the long run, and that's only if you're bored or want to free up some space.
    If they want to put the optimal pvp into the main game then they should at least remove the required building license.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSwingArcus View Post
    Previous there was some were writen in dev blog, Event Blog, that min 24 hrs before the next quest, if you mist some but then finished you can start imeadityly the next quest but not earlier regualr daily event quest, if you catch the time behind, fullfill your quest some quest fast after each other.
    thx, i found it in Dev Diary "For the first 15 days of the event, a new quest in this chain will be unlocked and starts if or when you have finished the preceding one. For example, if you don't finish the first quest until the third day, then you will get the second quest immediately upon completing it, followed by the third quest after the second one is done. If you then complete the third quest on day three, you will still not receive the fourth quest until the fourth day of the event. The daily time during which a new quest is unlocked should match the first time that you logged in during the event."

but its obvious, that above functional doesnt exist! i have 4 fullfill subquest, today is 11th day of Event and i have NO SUBQUEST OPEN...
    https://ctrlv.cz/MxGm

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    When was the first time you logged in during event?
    Worst. Comedian. EVER.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by P41N90D View Post
    The Expedition Castle could be worth it in the long run, and that's only if you're bored or want to free up some space.
    If they want to put the optimal pvp into the main game then they should at least remove the required building license.
    Well off topic. I am glad I am not at a level where I got that quest, I deleted my pvp buildings long ago. But freeing up space ?????? you need those extra troops to do the pvp - so not doing it and not getting the water castle makes no difference.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread