Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2018

World
    Sandycove
    Still no New Zealand flag

Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    I'm looking forward to another event, even though they sometimes wear me out

As for loot from adventures and so forth I'll play what I want and take what I get. It seems people don't feel it's enough. Perhaps so. But I've always found that between adventures, explorers, event quests, market, etc. I end up getting what I want from the event merchant. So as usual I'll prioritize my goals, do the best I can, and look forward to the rewards I can claim.

dameanie
    happy for the event to finally be rolling out i see that it will be testing us out on our football collecting i see a bit of negative feedback on football drops per adv and such but i will give it 110% trying to collect as many as i can regardless happy to have a change and diffrent things to aim for. In a bit of a sulky mood even tho New Zealand are not the best at football had my fingers crossed that maybe a kiwi flag would have been available Who knows they may do a rugby world cup event seems the only way i will be able to get one . But footie event bring it on

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    Still no New Zealand flag

Need to participate in RL event to qualify, be it euros or world cup

Maybe nag for other football events around the world to be included like copa Americas-

Maybe it wont matter as next football event will be in 2020 - if game is still actively managed at that time

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ambandil View Post
    Need to participate in RL
    Fair enough, that makes sense.

World
    Sandycove
    The New Zealand national football team has participated in 12 FIFA World Cup qualification campaigns between 1970 and 2014, qualifying for two; the 1982 FIFA World Cup in Spain and the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ambandil View Post
    Need to participate in RL event to qualify, be it euros or world cup
    Guess that means no Italy flag then right

(Yes, I'm an Aussie still stuck on THAT game....)

Event related, I'm mostly looking forward to it aside from needing to move house 3 days into the event, and no guarantee as to when I'll have interwebz again. If nothing else, it keeps my xp ticking along with a side bonus.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Mayor View Post
    The New Zealand national football team has participated in 12 FIFA World Cup qualification campaigns between 1970 and 2014, qualifying for two; the 1982 FIFA World Cup in Spain and the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa.
    The first TSO Football Event coincided with the 2012 European Championships. Only teams that have qualified for that tournament had a flowerbed flag initially, with any that qualified for subsequent World Cup or European Championships being added during those Events.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    It is my belif that we won't know what are the seasonal adventures til event start, they have chosen to do this in the name of balance by preventing players from stockpiling adventures beforehand.

you might be right and i hope you are this was posted on american version of the game

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    It will start on the 26th. It was meant to start on the 25th, but a few errors pushed it a back a day as we worked to fix them before the event went live.

All events will always be Eastern Time. Seems like this one always comes up and I'm a bit lost on why since it has always been Eastern Time zone.

"Question for BB: Will there be select x2/3 loot adv for this event like some previous?"

There could be!

-BB_Odhran

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    It is my belif that we won't know what are the seasonal adventures til event start, they have chosen to do this in the name of balance by preventing players from stockpiling adventures beforehand.
    I'd just like to confirm that there are no Seasonal Adventures (with the 2x loot) in this year's Summer Event. While we have used Seasonal Adventures in other annual events, it does not mean that every event will feature them.
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 25.06.18 at 15:48.

Reply to Thread