Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ROA and Assas can't be placed on leader in The People of the Mountain, double debuff

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Exclamation ROA and Assas can't be placed on leader in The People of the Mountain, double debuff

Hello,
    Just started it and realized that ROA and Assassin cant be used on leaders.
    Is it bug or is it intended to work in that way?

Second, i have only one debuff - Deep snow, while my guild mate have 2 debuffs - Deep snow & Piercing cold (he make the same adv atm)
    - what's wrong here?

Plz, respond fast

Regards

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes, I too have noticed that ROA and Assassin fail to work on The people of the mountain, in fact I noticed in other parts of the chain that it seemed to be hit and miss as to whether they always worked for me.
    As to the debuffs I believe that whatever you choose in the second venture should follow through the rest of the chain. Perhaps your guildie chose different options?
    Lets hope we get a reply as to whether the arrows/assassin should work.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I don't have idea that I have to or how to choose in the UR
    Could you please be more specific and explain

Edit:
    It seems that you have to get all 4 buffs in the UR, so they will remove further debuffs in the quest chain.
    Em I right?
    Last edited by Emou; 23.06.18 at 15:34.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    When you did Unknown Regions you had the choice to visit the various meadhalls and trade for debuffs. There are 4 debuffs but as you can only choose 3, its best to leave the deep snow as that can be negated by horseshoe buffs. So I chose spiked shoes, warm clothing and snow goggles. The choice you make carries over to the rest of the chain and cannot be altered or added to. So if you chose the same then you should only see the words "Deep snow" at top of screen in zone info area.

World
    Sandycove
    I'd like feedback on the the ROA and Assassin (catapults too for that matter where applicable) and if they should be working ok on the Mountain Clan chain. It would be very strange if they were excluded intentionally and no information was given to us about that.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Newfoundland
    I think some camps are immune from range attack. But others on the same map were fine. So i do not think its a bug but a property of some camps.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    concerning the last breakout camp on People of the Mountains. managed to remove all enemies to leave Enormous Ibex & Ghastly Wolf. Tried both 280 Knights and 280 Mounted Marksmen (only elite first strike attack) but both failed. What is the solution to kill the camp.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Best option would be Vargus - MS to defend, AM to kill the Wolf (has higher offence) and Besiegers to kill the Ibex, at least in theory, no idea about what gens you have and what skills.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    With unskilled generals - Vargus ( 46MS, 134AM ) best else Vet with 250AM to kill wolf, then Major with 40Kn and 230Bes to kill Ibex

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Also camps destroyd with catapults does reborn if ventures are offline to long. Also venture buffs will vanish. so some seriously bugs that devs should be fixin asap. seems like most of them are related venture save/reload things.( used to have samekinda problems with archipelago and rest.)

Reply to Thread