Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Montain Clan quest chain completed

World
    Sandycove
    I finally finished off the entire campaign. I've noticed both the positive and negative comments and while I appreciate the negative ones I'm definitely on the 'thumbs up' side. Nice job BB.

It's a nice change of pace from standard adventure grinding. Things have to be more carefully thought out. The negative buffs are new and a nice challenge. It's unfortunate that a bug appeared on the 2nd adventure concerning the buffs because otherwise I haven't seen major problems. One thing I really like is the continuity - unlike the Evil Queen where each adventure has nothing to do with the other on this campaign results of a prior adventure impact the next. That's a nice touch. I would like to be able to see any extra buffs when not on an adventure though - there were some available to me in the last adventure but no way I could know before I started if in fact I had them. At least not that I noticed.

I messed up on the last adventure (destroyed the wrong boulder) requiring me to have to adjust but with some work (and sizable losses) I was still able to finish so it wasn't a fatal mistake. And the experience gained made me feel much better about the additional losses. I do suggest that at the very top right of the map (which I uploaded a picture of in another post) it should not look like a clear path around the top of the rocks. It's very misleading and I think unfair to give the illusion you can pass around that way when it is impossible.

I love the look of the forge and I'm looking forward (after a rest) of working for more blueprints.

Regarding the snow and difficulty seeing I agree it does make things a little tough. I wonder if those players most affected could possibly change their brightness and contrast settings while on the adventure island to see if that helps. Rosejane mentioned finding the breakthrough camps on the People of the Mountain and yeah that was somewhat difficult and I had to scan around a lot - the mouse-over tooltip saved me in that case. If the map design could perhaps change the intensity of the snow I think that would help a lot of people.

Thanks for the new spin on a campaign.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    just about to start giant battle so nearly there

anyone worked out the time for 25MS build in elite barracks with skunk, rec guide and the stronghold ice buff ?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeShmoe View Post
    anyone worked out the time for 25MS build in elite barracks with skunk, rec guide and the stronghold ice buff ?
    Going to run that tomorrow but also including Easter Egg Roll ;-)

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by geezer123 View Post
    Going to run that tomorrow but also including Easter Egg Roll ;-)
    I ran out of egg rolls

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    On the second completion I only got 2 bronze sword blueprints. That was a bit dissapointing, those are completely useless to me

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeShmoe View Post
    just about to start giant battle so nearly there

Ice buff or skunk, cannot use both. Egg roll, rec guide and ice swimming gives 25MS every 14 minutes.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by geezer123 View Post
    Ice buff or skunk, cannot use both. Egg roll, rec guide and ice swimming gives 25MS every 14 minutes.
    dont forget the zone buff from the meadhall ,Barracks Celebration buff x 100% for 4hrs

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    dont forget the zone buff from the meadhall ,Barracks Celebration buff x 100% for 4hrs
    No meadhall (yet). New target LOL!

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragavon View Post
    On the second completion I only got 2 bronze sword blueprints. That was a bit dissapointing, those are completely useless to me
    Sometimes 'random' produces an emotional response that is soundly negative and causes me to utter certain words I couldn't repeat.

Diwata is not even all the way through it yet and managed a Mead Hall and a nice Pine Tree. Me...... zip, zero, nada, squat, nothing. But I did ok on the blueprints, sorry you didn't. I'll probably get that next time
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    Sometimes 'random' produces an emotional response that is soundly negative and causes me to utter certain words I couldn't repeat.

Diwata is not even all the way through it yet and managed a Mead Hall and a nice Pine Tree. Me...... zip, zero, nada, squat, nothing. But I did ok on the blueprints, sorry you didn't. I'll probably get that next time
    very first map i did i got a smokehouse

Reply to Thread