very first map i did i got a smokehouse
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    I'll probably get that next time
    I know, there is always next time.

On the other hand I have gotten an Arabian residence or an Oasis residence from 6 out of 9 Alladin and the oil lamp adventures completed since the pirate event started

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    First run through i got a smokehouse and a Nords Res .. not sure if thats blind luck or not! really want the stronghold and the plat/plat sword recipes so will have another go through soon, be good when its in all the sims as well

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeShmoe View Post
    First run through i got a smokehouse and a Nords Res .. not sure if thats blind luck or not!
    Ditto but subsequent runs nothing. Plenty of sims out there now.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Got nothing from the 1st 2 adv of MC but managed a stronghold & medium tree from the 3rd, Yes a great result but those losses are hideous, so I'm taking nearly 2 days on each adv as I'm sending 9mma & nus on suicide runs with 1hr 7min recovery time at nearly every camp, not to mention 6 assassin & 4-5 arrow per adv.

Need about 10-15 day between adv to build up kill buffs again, when are those ballista's released again? lol.

p.s. Not a good idea to build 25 swimming buffs without checking the time they take to build, hehe,

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragavon View Post
    I know, there is always next time.

On the other hand I have gotten an Arabian residence or an Oasis residence from 6 out of 9 Alladin and the oil lamp adventures completed since the pirate event started
    Thus the nature of random. Diwata and I shared two Oil Lamp ls. 1st one, I got nothing - she got a princess. 2nd one, she got another princess, I got a princess and a oasis residence. So we evened out.

(I still want her Mountain Clan building though but she won't give it to me )
    Last edited by Xibor; 08.08.18 at 22:32.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have been put off on the MCC for now i wasnt bothered if i only ended up with 2 debuffs active as i go for the extra ore but then i heard that the bug or a new one has effected the additional ore on the future adventures... i did ask support but they closed the ticket

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Just arrived on a Giant Battle and again no dynamite is carried over from previous venture..

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by baldyted View Post
    Just arrived on a Giant Battle and again no dynamite is carried over from previous venture..
    I always have it if i have killed that fortress at the end ..but you can work around it if its not there so no great loss........ on a side not got a stronghold drop loving the elite barrack buffs have 4 more people of the moutains waiting

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Oh! nice one on the stronghold drop,i just keep getting trees! but after this should have enough to buy the stronghold

Reply to Thread