Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Montain Clan quest chain completed

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by baldyted View Post
    Hmmm,the only shard i got was used to get to the Paragon Elk,looks now like i am stuck,cant cross bridges or smash boulders,even done the camps at bottom left of the map,in hoping id get a shard
    there is at least 7 castles scattered across the map that contain a shard you only need to cross one bridge and thats at the start ..i crossed the wrong one to the guide so hard to work my away across the map when you kill a castle the shard is left on the floor you have to click on it you dont get it in the loot

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    thanks for your help Hades,didnt realise i was able to make another bridge buff,just means il have to kill more camps than intended,the long way round but still a mystery where that dynamite went from last venture

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    hi..im about to start Giant Battle and also have a missing dynamite from last venture....how did you solve the problem?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyKay View Post
    hi..im about to start Giant Battle and also have a missing dynamite from last venture....how did you solve the problem?
    after you make your bridge buff and use it there are two castles across the bridge each will hold a shard which will make dynamite i suggest you look at the whole map and spot where each castle is as each one will drop a shard and you can plan a route through

Edit

i just looked over the map and from the looks of it you could actually travel all the way to the top without using dynamite to remove boulders i did almost a clear map as i was after ore so distroyed every castle and leader i could get a hefty bonus from each map if you go for as many leaders as you can
    Last edited by hades8840; 18.07.18 at 16:52.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm completely stuck in ' people of the mountain'. All camps destoyed and still missing three shards to make the last gate reinforcement buff. Buffing wheatfield, well and quarry isn't possible. Small part is still foggy ( between the gates), new camps keep popping up due to the fact the gates aren't closed.
    Anyone any ideas?

Problem solved.
    Last edited by Diadal; 23.07.18 at 21:36.

World
    Sandycove

Boulder problems

Could someone explain this for me?

So close to the end.... and I took out the wrong boulder. Fine, I messed up. But I figured that I could take out an extra camp and walk around the top and be back on my way. But you can't get around that way when there is absolutely nothing visible stopping you. What can't you attack any of the camps by going around the top of the rocks?

I think I can see a way though to a stronghold (even though I can't build another bridge) by back-tracking quite a ways and working through some camps, and so that's what I plan to do. But based on what I'm seeing that shouldn't be necessary.

Very frustrating

I mentioned it in a subsequent post but thought I'd also mention it quickly here: It wasn't a fatal error to remove one wrong boulder. I attacked another stronghold after a bit of work and was able to make the final dynamite I needed.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Xibor; 06.08.18 at 21:56. Reason: Finished adventure
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    cant say I really enjoyed it - it is nice to have new content yes - but I miss reasons to do it a 2nd time.
    why:
    1- it is white - that can be solved by making a snow goggle buff or something that makes the white less white for me and others that have eyes that cant cope.
    2. -it is mega expensive and very very boring. Have the feeling I am listening to the grass grow when waiting for gens to move. It feels a bit strange that BB invent buffs that makes the gens move faster and then do this.
    3 the forge - it is ugly - reminds me of Mordor in lord of the rings - and cant really see why I would want it. If I want to use a lot of time and effort using different types of buffs on different types of buildings then yes - but that is not me - prefer just to use steaks. With no buff this is more expensive than just using the buildings I have.

The "new" stuff is all something we have seen before - the stuff we find to use to make buffs to go on is also in the other ventures. I can also do without waiting for buffs to be made in ph.

Motivation could also be the loot - but that is soo crabby. It would take 3- 4 runs of the entire chain to get enough obsidian to get just one of the buildings from Merchant - and the conifer tree I got from one of the loots is not to much more use than the other ornaments cluttering my star.

My last problem with the Mountain clan and that also goes for the fisherman chain is that it is very lonely. I miss a bit of cooperation like in ali advs where there is both single player and 2- 3 player advs.
    Please can we have more adv chains like that instead.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    I have poor eyesight & I find Mountain Clan very hard on my eyes (remember the debacle of a snowy Event a couple of years ago?). The breakthrough camps on People of the Mountain were very hard for me to find especially as they seemed to spawn so the guides weren't much help. I needed to pass a screenshot to a friend before I could finish.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosejane View Post
    I have poor eyesight & I find Mountain Clan very hard on my eyes (remember the debacle of a snowy Event a couple of years ago?). The breakthrough camps on People of the Mountain were very hard for me to find especially as they seemed to spawn so the guides weren't much help. I needed to pass a screenshot to a friend before I could finish.
    i have very poor eye sight also use the zoom function within your browser

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Oh yes, that's the one thing I forgot about in all the excitement regarding the good stuff in MC. Snow. Can we get the "Melt Snow" buff for those of us who struggle with white on the screan pls?

Reply to Thread