Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Football daily quests & premium

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove

Football daily quests & premium

In the Dev Diary it says that running premium will give two of the daily football quests that reward tactical resources.

I am on premium but only receiving one daily football quest. Is this working for others?

World
    Newfoundland
    from dev diary
    Every day, you will receive a random quest, similar in scope to regular daily quests, that will reward various tactical resources. Running Premium time will trigger two such quests.
    I too have not had 2 of the footie daily quests, just the one, but i did get the 2 regular daily quests for crystals.

Last edited by Kit_; 27.06.18 at 08:51.
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Thanks for replying. A few people that i've spoken to in-game are the same, so looks like either the dev diary is wrong or it's not working as it should be.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for the report - this is being looked into!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    whilst looking at it can you arrange for the host o responsibilities quest chain to add the next quest at 9am each day and not 24hrs after a person completes the previous part of the chain. The way it works at present those who cannot login each day get the next quest later and later each day, and that's before think of those working shifts.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    whilst looking at it can you arrange for the host o responsibilities quest chain to add the next quest at 9am each day and not 24hrs after a person completes the previous part of the chain. The way it works at present those who cannot login each day get the next quest later and later each day, and that's before think of those working shifts.
    What I would try to do is wait until a time when I know that in 24 hours I will be available and then complete it then. If you make it a 09:00 cutoff then many people in the world would find that a very bad time. Maintenance comes right in the middle of my evening which is my best play time - asking them to change that for my sake would be silly.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    its not 24h from complete previous its every 24h from the time you activated the first quest. pretty sure it was in the DD
    Worst. Comedian. EVER.

World
    Sandycove
    It is.
    Introducing A Host of Responsibilities, a new quest chain that starts at level 22 or above. It deals with the costs and responsibilities of hosting tournament matches on your island. The rewards focus on coins, a stacking population growth buff (that is immediately applied; it doesn't go to the star menu), and a big reward for completing the whole chain. The new quest chain's sub-quests unlock after a certain number of days after your first login during the event, and not the event start.

For the first 15 days of the event, a new quest in this chain will be unlocked and starts if or when you have finished the preceding one. For example, if you don't finish the first quest until the third day, then you will get the second quest immediately upon completing it, followed by the third quest after the second one is done. If you then complete the third quest on day three, you will still not receive the fourth quest until the fourth day of the event. The daily time during which a new quest is unlocked should match the first time that you logged in during the event.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Aha, thx SSS and aerop, makes life easier, cheers.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Areop-Enap's quote is about the quest chain "A Host of Responsibilities".
    The original post is about the Daily Event Quest. (e.g. "Practice Balls" in the screenshot provided by Kit_)
    Premium should be giving an extra event daily per day according to the Dev Diary and that seems not to be the case.

Reply to Thread