Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Football daily quests & premium

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Madorosu View Post
    Areop-Enap's quote is about the quest chain "A Host of Responsibilities".
    The original post is about the Daily Event Quest. (e.g. "Practice Balls" in the screenshot provided by Kit_)
    Premium should be giving an extra event daily per day according to the Dev Diary and that seems not to be the case.
    If you read the whole thread you would know my post was in respond to lordloocan's comment: https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...l=1#post342847

Edit:

Since there seems to be confusion abound here. I didn't quote anything in my previous post because what I responded to where all comments above my post that where all related to the original comment made by lordloocan. It didn't occur to me it would be confusing for certain people. My bad for assuming things...
    Last edited by Areop-Enap; 28.06.18 at 13:45. Reason: Just to clarify
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Areop-Enap View Post
    If you read the whole thread you would know my post was in respond to lordloocan's comment: https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...l=1#post342847
    I did read the whole thread, so not really... because you didn't quote him and his comment is off the original topic.

Thank you for clearing up the confusion.

Reply to Thread