Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BUG - can't increase Settlers in Home Island

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSwingArcus View Post
    I have another similair bug i did upgrade for the footbal event my Mayor house to six, costly tropical woord ,granit or grout. ANd now the settlers are born slower then before more the 10 min, so i af soon out of army to fight for the football event? Done to get less footballs?

May be i was to early to complain, the first settler born was on the wrong time shema, i did activated a buff to and now it is in de correct 5 min what is should be?
    New settler is born every 15 minutes, Mayor's House level doesn't change it (it only increases your storage capacity). The bug described in this thread refers to something different.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    The problem may be related to today's quest - delegate settlers. You have delegated more settlers than were available. The current number is negative, but is displayed as 0. Adding a sufficient number of people should solve it.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Just going to cross-post our reply to the latest update Change Log in regards to this issue:

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui
    You also brought to our attention that the sub-quest "Professionals for Every Job" from the "A Host of Responsibilities" quest chain, that asks you to deliver Settlers (population), can be fulfilled even if there are not enough free Settlers. In that case, the population is being displayed as "0", even if it is indeed negative. The count will stay at zero until you filled up or produces more Settlers than the calculated negative count. We are working on a fix for the quest.

World
    Sandycove
    I got confused too with the last quest which at my level delegated 2000 settlers. I went to 0 settles. I added from my star menu, but what I ended up with was less than what I added. I concluded that what happened is that my settlers count (internally) actually went negative by the amount I was short of the target 2000. Once I added enough to account for the entire delegated amount everything returned to normal. It definitely appeared odd on the surface though.

(after now seeing the post that came in right before mine) - well, there ya go. lol
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris3457 View Post
    New settler is born every 15 minutes, Mayor's House level doesn't change it (it only increases your storage capacity). The bug described in this thread refers to something different.
    Strange but what i said is not incorrect i gues. An old post
    https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...rhouse-upgrade
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreKellner View Post
    Waiting for new settlers takes a long time. Even with the schools it's way too slow, one of the quests in the Fallen Army event proves my point. I figured, why not increase the speed that settlers are made if you upgrade your mayorhouse? For example:

Level 1 - 1 Settler / 15 min.
    Level 2 - 1 Settler / 12 min.
    Level 3 - 1 Settler / 10 min.
    Level 4 - 1 Settler / 8 min.
    Level 5 - 1 Settler / 5 min.

Maybe the settler grows was reset bij the quest indead i did finish the quest to deligate settlers and then the reborn first settler did made a long waiting time.
    Last edited by RedSwingArcus; 28.06.18 at 02:58. Reason: add a double quote

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSwingArcus View Post
    Strange but what i said is not incorrect i gues. An old post
    https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...rhouse-upgrade
    This quote is from SUGGESTIONS section of the boards, it doesn't reflect the actual game at any stage from what I remember (since it was never implemented).
    Cheers.

Anyway, we're still off-topic

Reply to Thread