Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BUG - can't increase Settlers in Home Island

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Lost settlers on my and my friends islands

We were both playing helping each other and suddenly lost over 200 settlers each. We both tried accelerating population growth with the sandwich buff (10 mins), now the supporter hat (8 hours 200%) and no additional settlers are being created.

We also used settlers we had in our star menu, adding 25 each. The number in the star menu decreased but none showed in the available settlers toolbar.

Anyone else got this problem?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ok, thats odd. I have no available settlers, I built 2 copper, 1 coal and 1 iron mines. It showed me having no settlers available.

I restarted my machine and it now shows me having settlers for those mines but still now more showing in total settlers. No increase in working, military unemployed or population limit. Yet I now have workers for those mines.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I add 400 settler from star menu, but number grows only 0 to 66. Its seem that is negative number settlers..

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    It was a part of Event day quest delegate settlers from your island

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Huge negative number.. my friend adds 1500 settlers and got only 6.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ok, so they may have been delegated. But why can my island not create replacements? I'm stuck with no new settlers growing, and I have mines and buildings without settlers.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ok, just had things made a little clearer. The daily football thing wanted X number. I didn't have that many free so it was sending any new ones direct to the football quest. Now I've added 100 I lost 34, leaving me with 66 and now pop is growing again. Reminder to self, RTFM.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

BUG - can't increase Settlers in Home Island

In my home island I have a capacity for 7740 Settlers. I currently have 7045 settlers. I have tried adding settlers from my star menu to increase this, it says they have been added to my Warehouse, but the capacity does not increase. I also have a Love Potion running on Mayors house and my population has not increased in the 48 minutes it has been running. I have also cancelled production of 25 Recruits and I still can't access these settlers for my 2 new Iron mines.

Logging out and in has made no difference.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have another similair bug i did upgrade for the footbal event my Mayor house to six, costly tropical woord ,granit or grout. ANd now the settlers are born slower then before more the 10 min, so i af soon out of army to fight for the football event? Done to get less footballs?

May be i was to early to complain, the first settler born was on the wrong time shema, i did activated a buff to and now it is in de correct 5 min what is should be?
    Last edited by RedSwingArcus; 27.06.18 at 10:59. Reason: may be the first born takes more time

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for the report guys - we're looking into this now.

Reply to Thread