Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Football Championship or ‘World Cup’

World
    Newfoundland
    its a game right? perhaps a bit of escapism. I agree with Xibor 'And +1 again for saying don't over think it, relax, get what you can get from the event and have fun.'

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    would help if training dummies spawned more often and the drop rate of footballs was better.

Even running prem didnt bring in more event stuff. Ran prem for 24 hrs. 1 or 2 extra footballs from addy. explorers nothing extra at all event res wise.
    Collectables r not getting counted correctly. 1 lot only counted 2 out of the 47 i picked up - the normal colectables. before they spawned i had 388 after i collected all of them next time they spawned it was only 390. So the event is not working correctly.

All other events ive usualy got eveything i want by the end of the 1st week and giving the other stuff away to my guildies to help them. At the rate things r now ill be lucky if i get enough footballs to buy the lucky let alone anything else.
    Ran the free prem i saved yesterday. did 10 addies and only got about 50 footballs from it. even addy that paid out 15 footballs was only giving 2 footballs from the prem bonus. most only gave 1 extra football.

The housing quest early on didnt help things cause had to kill off 3k of my troops to do it which meant i couldnt do addy till i replaced all those troops. Without bonus addy i dont think very many players will get enough footballs to get the snack stand or footy pitch cause the drop rate of footballs on addy and collectables is so low.

Also collectables r not spawning every 8 hrs like they usualy do. there was a 12 hr gap between them on sunday and i only had 2 spawns that day instead of the normal 3. i set an alarm for every 8 hrs so if im AFK i know when a spawn happens. Since the event start spawns seem to be eratic and usualy between 10 and 12 hrs instead of 8.
    Last edited by cliff60; 02.07.18 at 10:53.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by cliff60 View Post
    would help if training dummies spawned more often and the drop rate of footballs was better.
    Eh, I get 70 training dummies all the time when I run wood cutter lol. The event ressources that are fewest off are bananas and fists
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    no probs with fists and banana. getting loads of them. training dummies im lucky if i get 2 or 3 a day. Made 25 of each tactic card except the fients as they need the dummies and im rarely getting them as colectables. But thats cause its random. Guess they will even out at some point so they drop more while others drop less.

Couple of my guildies r having probs getting studs. but those come from addy not collectables.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Given how football fans are, I presume everything but the shoes and studs are for the fan fight clubs.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Couple of my guildies r having probs getting studs. but those come from addy not collectables.
    You can also get studs from Treasure Searches.

World
    Sandycove
    Collectables r not getting counted correctly. 1 lot only counted 2 out of the 47 i picked up - the normal colectables. before they spawned i had 388 after i collected all of them next time they spawned it was only 390. So the event is not working correctly.
    Sounds like a random value to me.

All other events ive usualy got eveything i want by the end of the 1st week
    You are making a good argument but I don't think it's the one you mean to...
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ok I appreciate the hard work that has gone into organising this event. However I do feel the drop rates for footballs is very low and most will struggle to get much from it. Adventures seem to average around 5-7 footballs for each one unless you do long Ali Baba adventures. This does nothing to encourage players to do them. Now today I log in and find we have to pay back 200 hard earned footballs for the event quest. for some that is a whole days collecting so a day wasted.

The events are supposed to be fun not a chore.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    we will be lucky to get 2 items from the shop yhis year. Footballs are like gold dust i get 1-2 a day from island spawn's , even doing 2-3 spawn per day. Adventures i get 5-7 if lucky and explorers bring back between 2-8 per send out if sent out for the longest time. short searches bring back 2.
    we like doing advents but this one is not the best one at all.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    This Event Reminds me of Black Knights 100%waste of time.

Reply to Thread