Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Football daily quests

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland

Football daily quests

I can't cancel a quest that I don't want to do. Am I not supposed to be able to do that or is something wrong?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I had the same problem yesterday, the only way to remove it was to complete it

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Very annoying when you don't need the items and the quest is expensive.

qawpaw
    use gems

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    use gems
    Not really an answer to my question, is it? :P

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    yes I willl agree - we are swimming in those event collies for the scenarios. So if that is the reward the quest are way too expensive and cant be delteted.
    Would be nice to have a choice and be able to skip one of them if it is not part of quest chain and continue.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Problems with a quest deligaite soldiers, and in the last one 80 elite soldiers, i have enough unassiged in storage but are not counted correctly? Is the questline sentence wrong and must it be deligate and train 80 elite soldiers?

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Reread quest - I think it says 80 heavy Infantry - pvp units

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for clarification, I hate PVP and expensive goods/units. Eats your settlers and you get never much back, loot of PVP. Now must i suddenly make pvp weapon and then train pvp units, within 24 hours bad bad.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    yes I willl agree - we are swimming in those event collies for the scenarios. So if that is the reward the quest are way too expensive and cant be delteted.
    Would be nice to have a choice and be able to skip one of them if it is not part of quest chain and continue.
    It would be good to get an answer to whether we're supposed to be able to cancel them (seeing as there's an x) or not.

Reply to Thread