Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rowdy Fans Level 50

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan1 View Post
    For me it is delegate 80 Heavy Infantry. I have no pvp buildings, no pvp weapons and no desire to do anything related to the sad attempt at pvp. We were told that no-one would be forced to do anything related to pvp yet here it comes. Totally ill-thought out quest with BB breaking their promise to the players.
    I agree - did not get that quest but pvp should not be part of a quest unless it could be canceled without any consequenses for for other quests. And on top I think it is bad to have a quest where you have to make pvp-units in an event where colonies dont give event resources.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Thanks lordloocan1, appreciate the help.. ;]

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    colonies do give event rewards. they give footballs when u capture 1. about the same as u get from addy.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Once you pass this one, you get the totally insane supply one anyway, so I wouldn't bother. The next stage (for me at least) requires 15000 water (30 Artisan Wells, 10 watermills or 5 improved watermills). 1800 Sausage (2 improved butchers or 4 ordinary) and 7000 bread (4 improved bakeries or 12 ordinary bakeries) - all at the same time. I don't have enough building licences for that little lot, so I'm stuck and the resources I spent getting to this point (including upgrading the PvP buildings for "Rowdy Fans") is wasted. Unless you happen to have 40 odd building licences handy (or enough diamonds to buy them), save the resources and end early.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by RobD View Post
    Once you pass this one, you get the totally insane supply one anyway, so I wouldn't bother. The next stage (for me at least) requires 15000 water (30 Artisan Wells, 10 watermills or 5 improved watermills). 1800 Sausage (2 improved butchers or 4 ordinary) and 7000 bread (4 improved bakeries or 12 ordinary bakeries) - all at the same time. I don't have enough building licences for that little lot, so I'm stuck and the resources I spent getting to this point (including upgrading the PvP buildings for "Rowdy Fans") is wasted. Unless you happen to have 40 odd building licences handy (or enough diamonds to buy them), save the resources and end early.
    Its `production value' not actually to produce, so buffing existing buildings should get this done, assuming you have some reasonable production going in the first place ( I used some of those sarnies I produced earlier )
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    That's what I'd need to have that production value. I could halve the requirements using Grilled Steaks buffs, etc, but it is still far more new buildings than I have licences for (especially the water one).
    My current production (unbuffed) is 750 sausage, 830 bread and 3800 water per 12h. I'm not even close. I'd have to put down a load more buildings and buff them all. I simply don't have enough building licences for the amount I'd need and I'm not willing to buy loads of new licences with diamonds just to temporarily build the stuff for one quest when I won't need them beyond that (I'm already have over 365k on bread, sausage and water, so don't need to produce much and would be doing it just for the quest).

I don't know how the calculate the requirements for these things, but I assume it is a formula somewhere. I'm on Lvl 50 and I assume Lvl20 players wouldn't face the same high requirements. I'd say their formula is a bit wrong and needs urgently looking at.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    use +300 or +400% buffs and/or loan some imp buildings from guild. its ridiculous but can be easy with help.
    Worst. Comedian. EVER.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    wells don't need licences:-)
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by RobD View Post
    That's what I'd need to have that production value. I could halve the requirements using Grilled Steaks buffs, etc, but it is still far more new buildings than I have licences for (especially the water one).
    My current production (unbuffed) is 750 sausage, 830 bread and 3800 water per 12h. I'm not even close. I'd have to put down a load more buildings and buff them all. I simply don't have enough building licences for the amount I'd need and I'm not willing to buy loads of new licences with diamonds just to temporarily build the stuff for one quest when I won't need them beyond that (I'm already have over 365k on bread, sausage and water, so don't need to produce much and would be doing it just for the quest).

I don't know how the calculate the requirements for these things, but I assume it is a formula somewhere. I'm on Lvl 50 and I assume Lvl20 players wouldn't face the same high requirements. I'd say their formula is a bit wrong and needs urgently looking at.
    Farming & Hunting Guide zone buff gives +200% for both Bread and Sausages.

New zone buff in Footie Pitch gives +400% for Water.

Hunting Contest can be made in Mayor's House for +400% on an (improved) butcher.

Anyone who does a lot of artefact searches will likely have an excess of Roasted Ducks for +200% to any building.
    Ask around in guild or trade, you should be able to pick up some easily enough.

Plus, as Dorotheus says, wells don't need licenses, so you have plenty of options to explore before having to resort to new buildings.
    Last edited by Madorosu; 08.07.18 at 15:17.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    this is easy, build academy, upgrade to level 2, 240 mace (buy) 80 heavy inf with bootcamp buff take 1hr 20mins

Reply to Thread