Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Rowdy Fans Level 50

World
    Sandycove
    I didn't know that - at my level it was 400 swordsmen (if the Wiki is right, I don't remember exactly but I did it and I know it wasn't Heavy Infantry).

I agree that is ridiculous for all players in that level bracket to be expected to do that. It so happens that I have the PvP buildings but they are just hanging around I don't do much with them and I consider them disposable. PvP is expected to be completely optional.

Yes of course the event chain itself is optional if you want to look at it that way (and that's often my point of view) but if you have started it by the time you have reached that point you are heavily invested and compelled to continue it.

A very bad choice by BB.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by RobD View Post
    Once you pass this one, you get the totally insane supply one anyway, so I wouldn't bother. The next stage (for me at least) requires 15000 water (30 Artisan Wells, 10 watermills or 5 improved watermills). 1800 Sausage (2 improved butchers or 4 ordinary) and 7000 bread (4 improved bakeries or 12 ordinary bakeries) - all at the same time. I don't have enough building licences for that little lot, so I'm stuck and the resources I spent getting to this point (including upgrading the PvP buildings for "Rowdy Fans") is wasted. Unless you happen to have 40 odd building licences handy (or enough diamonds to buy them), save the resources and end early.
    Don't your guild do the same as we do here? I have a stock of imp buildings and simply pass them round the guild as and when needed for the quests.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    ive been waiting 3 days for the next quest to unlock, seems like a complete load of nonsense

razorless
    Thank you everyone for your help. I see I have opened up a Hornet's Nest.

Reply to Thread